• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay with me? 1x1?

xMellowmint

All Stories Must End, Even The Ones We Love
[Skip this if you just want to get to the point]
Hey, I've been off RPNation about a year ago so my roleplay may be a little rusty but roleplaying can never leave me. Haha. I've bee roleplaying all my life. I've been busy this year so I didn't have a chance to roleplay (Also, I'm not a big fan of change and when the website updated, I couldn't take it) Enough of my little.. explaination. I have a few ideas in mind.

So The Roleplays! "Read bold if you jut want to get to the point"
Sorry if they are cliche. I'm also a sucker for romantic roleplays.

1. You are a runaway criminal. Finally escaped the prison that you believe it wasn't even worth being arrested for. You stole a loaf of bread because you're dirt poor and so are your family. You also stole medicine that was extremely expensive for your sick mother who is luckily now cured. But that does not change the fact that you are a thief in this kingdom. With you being in jail for a few months, your family hasn't heard at all. You were the one who was suppose to be taking care of them and now you've abandoned them! You can't help but blame the royal family for all of these things. You hate the royal family. You held grudges against them. Not only that, their daughter seems like a prick. Running... Running for your life... running to your home but the fastest way to get there is to sneak through the Royal Family's forest. It's dark at night, so you think, hey just why not? But, you were caught by the princess and a few guards standing behind her. What will happen next?

2. You never got along with my older sister. She was alright to me. She usually told me bad stories about you. Telling me how you were the basic jerk. The basic bad boy of the highschool. I was just a simple Junior while you and her are seniors. My sister, she was the cool and well known girl. The one, always partying and drinking while I was the complete opposite. I was an introvert and worried about my school and grades. One again, my parents are out of town and my sister throws this huge party. All your friends are going, actually almost everyone in your grade is going to this party. The typical bad boy who's so cool, wouldn't miss out on such a party now will you? Despite who you never got along with my sister, you still attended the party. I, was not allowed because I was just a small Junior. So stuck in my room, the noise becoming to loud to bear, I walk down stairs and went to grab a drink. Turning around, I accidentally spill my drink of Soda. You can tell by my eyes that I was terrified. What will happen next?

3. Maybe let's have a soft roleplay where we actually do know eachother and it's no much like opposite attracts. We are next door neighbors ever since we were in diapers. We were born and raised together almost as brothers and sisters. One of us got another couple. One of us did not like it. We were not happy. We became distant because of such love but... will there be a sad love affair that will break us...? Maybe it will bring us together... Who knows.. would you like to continue it with me?

4. OR I'm down with any roleplay that you would like to do.

If you're not interested, sorry I wasted your time. But I'm a medium long roleplayer. I'm not extremely descriptive but I'd like to try when I can. It's alright if you're not, but I just do not want one sentence roleplay unless it is necessary or we're just trying to reply quickly with eachother. You know what I mean? Just writing a paragraph wouldn't be worth it haha.

Just DM me or just reply to this thread if you are interested or got an idea that you would like to roleplay with me about.

Also, I'm a highschool student and I do work after school so I'm sorry if I do not reply every second or every hour. I reall am sorry about that c: But I will be fairly active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back