• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay? (Subject list included)

Lucario1217

Hey! Anyone want to rp with me? Here are the Fandoms I'd like to rp with. (Also, someone that can play as canon would be highly appreciated because I can't..) The titles with * is the ones I'd like to do the most.

Anime:
- Fairy Tail
- Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood *
- My Hero Academia (All time favourite) *
- One Piece
- Soul Eater
- Hunter X Hunter
- Dragon Ball Z *
- Sword Art Online 1 & 2
- Grimoire of Zero
- Akame ga Kill!
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- Overlord (Second favourite) *

Video Games
- Undertale *
- Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild

Movies
- Harry Potter
- Book of Life

TV Shows
- Once Upon A Time

This is just the ones I remember, if you have some that I haven't mentioned that I may know. Let me know. Quick disclaimer, I do not do romance what so ever. Don't try and convince me or ask why, because the answer will still be no.

Btw, for you grammar freaks out there. The way I wrote "favourite" may be wrong to you, but in my country, that's how you write it. (Sorry if that sounded rude, I'm a grammar freak as well and the fact that Canada has a different way of writing things bugs me a lot.)

Ooo I'm interested! I can play cannon and/ or OC for FMA:B, MHA, and perhaps the SAO: Alicization if you've seen it/ read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back