• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom roleplay search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
다시 한 판 해보자고!
1515417547_DVa_uprising_selfie.gif

Heya! Another thread, another search. I've been craving a whole slew of things lately, but haven't had a lot of time to actually explore or enjoy them! So here's an attempt to get some roleplays going.
A few things;
I'd prefer if my partners were 18+. I reply anywhere from a few times a day to once every few days; I'm fairly busy, so I can't promise a lot of activity in one day, though I will certainly try! If we do canon/OC, I expect doubling in most cases, and I expect both of us to give the same amount of effort.
Fandoms;
>>BTS
OC/member (preferably Seokjin or Jungkook)
Jinkook, namjin, yoonkook, vmin, taekook (possibly more?)

>>Harry Potter
OC/Draco Malfoy

>>MCU
OC/Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, or Peter Parker
Carol Danvers/ ???
*platonic* Peter Parker x Tony Stark (will literally sell my soul for this right now!!!)

>>Overwatch
Angela "Mercy" Ziegler/Genji Shimada
Hana "D.Va" Song/ Taehyun !!!!

>>Supernatural
OC/Dean Winchester

More will probably be added as I think of them, because I know there's definitely more. But here's the solid starting off list!

Last edited:
Hey there! Im 20, and I'm a huge Marvel fan. I would love to write Natasha against Clint, and I'd also be open to Irondad. I can play either Tony or Pete, with a preference towards playing Tony.

i would be more than happy to play Steve or Tony for you! in return i'm looking for someone to play Peter Parker. if that floats your boat, hmu!

I'd gladly play Draco in a Draco/OC and I love doubling. :)

PM me if this is still an interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back