• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings roleplay request 【anime, video games & more】

!!!hello! would you be willing to do a Zen X oc rp? I NEVER find Zen RPers, He's my favorite~
I can provide drawings/references and a bit more info on my oc. I haven't drawn her in forever, mostly just being im in and out of the fandom so often ^^''
I have some experience in writing for Jumin, a little bit of 707 and Yoosung if that helps out in anyway!

!!!hello! would you be willing to do a Zen X oc rp? I NEVER find Zen RPers, He's my favorite~
I can provide drawings/references and a bit more info on my oc. I haven't drawn her in forever, mostly just being im in and out of the fandom so often ^^''
I have some experience in writing for Jumin, a little bit of 707 and Yoosung if that helps out in anyway!
Certainly, I think I could pull off Zen for you. I wouldn’t mind Jumin for myself.

alright! perfect! ^^ where's the best to talk for you? I have a Tumblr,Discord and a few others. I'm blanking on the probably millions of account i have pff

not necessarily but discord can work out! just dm me and ill send it ^^ (im still a new member so i don't think i have the ability to use dms)

Hey! I would be game for a Yu-gi-oh rp, and I have been getting back into the show so am getting familiar if we have to duel.

Hey! I'd be absolutely interested in doing an Inuyasha RP (will warn that I've never done one but am willing to try) or to do an original with you. I've read through all your rules and agree with all of them 100%, may I PM you?

I have read thoroughly through each page, love. I’d be interested in either Diabolik Lovers or Ouran Highschool Host Club. For Diabolik Lovers if one crush I can play Reiji Sakamaki for you. If love triangle Reiji and Shu Sakamaki. For me I’d like Laito Sakamaki and Ayato Sakamaki. For OHSHC I can play Tamaki Suoh and Kyoya Ootori. As for my end, Hikaru and Kaoru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back