• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Roleplay Posters

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

I'm a huge fan of messing with graphics programs and making posters akin to movie posters for my roleplays. Some of my friends think I'm skilled, I don't believe them lol. I make zero claims to have any talent, this is just me casually messing with stuff.

Here are some of the ones I've made.

This one was for Dreams of Vandalia a changing larp that never happened (even got these printed for the physical location!) because of covid.

Dreams_of_Vandalia_Final.png

This one is for Cromwell, I roleplay I plan to launch in the future.

Cromwell (1).png

This one is for something I ran in the past.

WaroftheFive.png

And this is for Megalopolis, a superpowered RP that I also plan to launch in the future.

Megalopolis.png

And these are for Wondercity, a zombie apocalypse RP that is set in a retro-futuristic dome city. I poked at this today, might work on it more in the future because Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus was talking to me about it. Another concept I want to try again in the future.

The bottom one is the most current version with the city skyline.

wcfulltext.png
Wondercity.png

I used to use canva but have since moved to Adobe Spark mostly fully for this poster hobby. These were all done with the free versions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back