• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern roleplay plots 3/4 open

queenofpeace

Going to be poofy today! I am doing chores.
Hi! So, I'm new to this site but I'm not new to roleplaying. There are a few things before I get to the plots that I think are important:
- I hope I'm posting this in the right place I don't know the site yet lol.

- I like to have nice, juicy posts. One-liners or paragraphs full of fluff frankly I struggle to reply too. I'm not saying that I expect paragraphs upon paragraphs of novel-like text, but just give me something interesting that I can use to further the plot and I'll do the same for you. That being said, I understand that if a plot hits a bit of a low point it is harder to write as opposed to points full of action so that's fine, so long as it isn't constant.
- I am an Australian so my timezone is different to most, and also I work and study so I'm not on all day. I will do my best to reply daily, or at least pop on to say hello if I'm too exhausted.
- I'm not too sure what kind of plots usually fly well on this site, but I figured I'd throw out my ideas and see what happens.
- I've left the plots somewhat vague so that we can brainstorm and build dynamics further. Each plot is based on a song that inspired it!

queen of peace + long and lost
florence + the machine
romance, historical, drama
'Is it too late to come on home
Are all those bridges now old stone
Is it too late to come on home
Can the city forgive, I hear its sad song"
This plot is set in an old town sat upon a hill overlooking the ocean from a cliff. Year is non-specific, but it is a time before electricity. There is a family who run this town - not by politics, but simply because they have money and money rules all. There is also a family who scrape by, half starved, who work all hours of the day for a meal that may not even come. Muse A comes from the first family and as a child they are full of life and adventure and are stupidly oblivious to struggle. Muse B comes from the latter family, they've spent their short life so far starved and have to work despite still being a child. Despite their small town, the two would never meet simply because of their different classes. That would be the case, but it wasn't. They meet one day by accident on the top of the cliff and since they are children they do not care for class structure. They talk and run and play and want to meet up again. Their unlikely friendship is one that flourishes in secrecy. As they grow, they know they have come to love each other, but Muse As family would never allow it. if they ever found out...
Muse A: open
Muse B: open

maybe
the submarines
romance, slice of life, roadtrip
'So maybe, maybe, maybe
We're strong
But maybe, maybe, maybe
We're wrong'
Muse A and Muse B never seemed to fit in anywhere but beside each other. From a young age it seemed like they were doomed to lived plain, boring, and mediocre lives. So one day when Muse A stands up and suggests they should leave their boring town, they decide to just... go. That is until their car breaks down just at the edge of town and Muse A has to call their parents to pick them up. They were just teenagers with big dreams which were doomed from the beginning. Fast forward a few years, they've gone their separate ways to live their separate lives. Muse A moved to the big city to pursue their dreams but they ended up in a dead-end job, while Muse B is still lost in their little town. Fate has it's plan though. Muse B had to go to the city for a friends wedding in which they are without a date, and they happen to run in Muse A. It seems to rekindle lost ambitions. Adults now, without direction, they take to the road. They feel like teens again. But somehow... feelings get in the way.

howl
florence and the machine

supernatural, romance, action, drama
'Until I wrap myself inside your arms I cannot rest 
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound 
I hunt for you with bloody feet across the hallowed ground'
There's something in woods. Muse A knows there is. They hear them, their howls, somewhere in the distance. Muse A has always wanted to investigate, but has never had the courage... Muse B knows what's in the woods. Muse B is what's in the woods. It is a secret they hold so dearly because they don't want anything to know how dangerous they are, what they can do... At school, Muse B is an ordinary person and Muse A tries to convince them to go into the woods with them. Muse B refuses, but that doesn't stop Muse A. So what will happen when Muse A ventures into the woods on a full moon to find they've made a grave mistake... What happens when Muse B, for a moment, doesn't crave their blood.  What happens when the others do...

Muse A (Human): claimed
Muse B (Werewolf) : claimed

why do fools fall in love
frankie lymon and the teenagers
romance, teenage, drama
'Why do birds sing so gay?
And lovers await the break of day
Why do they fall in love?'
Two opposites, two rivals. Muse A has just moved schools to where Muse B currently attends. And for some reason, they instantly spark a rivalry. They are from opposite sides of the spectrum - Muse A is rich and lives in luxury, Muse B lives day by day and hardly knows when they'll have food on the table. One day, they get stuck in detention together. That same day, they realise they have feelings for each other. The next day, they are in denial. These two fools don't want to be in love and it almost seems to spark their rivalry even more... but they can't deny forever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back