• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Roleplay partners wanted!

leannore

the more you know, the less you care
Hello guys! I have finally been able to get my gears in motion and put together a list of things I would absolutely love to roleplay.
But, first things first, let me tell you about a couple of things which are absolutely necessary for me to enjoy this partnership:

*I usually roleplay via email, or shared dropbox documents. Others are possible, but it might take me time to get used to them.

* I am not a native speaker either, but I prefer a partner who has a basic knowledge of both grammar and spelling. Punctuation is nice, but by far not as important. If you know your 'then' from 'than'; and 'their' form 'they're' or 'there' - I will be thrilled to have you :)

* I enjoy detailed replies, a paragraph or more would be nice, though I understand that at times it can get hard to come up with interesting responses, especially in transition-like replies.

* I can be a busy person, so please be patient when it comes to replies. I will do my best to keep them coming, but there are times when University or work has me swamped. I'll let you know beforehand, so please try to do the same.

* I prefer an OC x Canon Character setup, though if you prefer having an OC xOC or Canon X Canon pair on your side that is totally fine, so long as I have the option to still pick an OC x Canon focus on my side.

* Love Triangles? I don't mind at all! In fact I adore them and many other things that add spice or drama to a plot. Feel free to suggest anything, I am very open-minded.

* FxM, MxM, FxF? Anything you want loves <3

Right! I think that's it mostly.... So here comes the list of things I would like to roleplay:

[The characters I would like you to play for me are in brackets; but I am flexible, so please ask even if you feel more comfortable with others or share the interest!]

Anime:
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo, All Might, Eraserhead - or Ashido Mina]
Hetalia [England]
One Piece [Luffy, Doflamingo - or Nico Robin]
Yu-Gi-Oh! [Kaiba]
Ballroom e Youkoso [Kaname, Gaju]
Shokugeki no Souma [Isami Aldini, Kurokiba Ryo - or Nakiri Alice]
Dragon Ball Z [Piccolo Jr.]
Diamond no Ace [Takigawa Chris, Miyuki Kazuya]

TV-Shows:
Supernatural [Castiel, Dean possibly also Sam or Crowley]
Star Trek Voyager [Tuvok - or Seven of Nine]
Star Trek Next Gen. [Data]
Doctor Who [Tenth Doctor]
Game of Thrones [Tyrion Lanister, Jon Snow]

Movies/Comic books:
Anything Marvel [Wolverine, Captain Rogers, Loki]
Anything DC [Batman, Robin/Nightwing]

(and possibly more I can't remember at the moment)

Anyhow, please write me! I am still unable to PM so you might want to drop me one instead (if you can) if not, well, we will find a way!

Last edited:
Hey, I would be interested in roleplaying Marvel, but would you be okay with Loki being my OC's crush?
If that's okay, I'd also be interested in doing a love triangle, the other crush would probably be Tony or Thor

Hey, I would be interested in roleplaying Marvel, but would you be okay with Loki being my OC's crush?
If that's okay, I'd also be interested in doing a love triangle, the other crush would probably be Tony or Thor
That's quite alright :) I will do my best to roleplay as Loki. And yay for love triangles! Whichever of the two is perfectly fine with me. Would you double up for me then? I would enjoy Steve as one crush and, if possible, Wolverine (adding him to the Avengers as he is in the comics), though I am open for others or only one crush if you are more comfortable with that.

That's quite alright :) I will do my best to roleplay as Loki. And yay for love triangles! Whichever of the two is perfectly fine with me. Would you double up for me then? I would enjoy Steve as one crush and, if possible, Wolverine (adding him to the Avengers as he is in the comics), though I am open for others or only one crush if you are more comfortable with that.
I can double up for you, although while I don't mind playing wolverine, I haven't really seen much that he's in so I might not be able to play him super accurately

Hey, I'd love to roleplay One Piece. Although, I would want either Luffy or Nami as my oc's crush, most likely Luffy, and I'd be happy to play Nico for you. I love that lady, and have always wanted to play her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back