• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Roleplay Partners wanted~ Open unless stated otherwise!

edgeworthr

Hello~! I am edgeworthr and I'm looking for new people to roleplay with. I have been roleplaying for about two years now and it's one of my favorite past times. I am rather new to this website but like previous roleplays I have done outside of this website I will try to answer as often as I can. Due to school and family matters that may not always work out but I will try to let my partners know that I will be away for awhile.

When it comes to what I look for in a roleplay partner I can usually work with however people like to reply. I would like it if they could stray a bit from one liner replies but if that's all you can think of that's a okay, coming up with long, detailed responses can be very difficult and bad at times when you do not have much time to make a reply. As for time between responses I'm very lenient on that and as long as it isn't a a huge amount of time between responses without letting me know you will be gone but if it does happen that's okay if it doesn't happen that often with out a heads up. If you have a schedule that doesn't allow much time for replies please let me know so I don't think you lost interest. On the subject of losing interest in a roleplay, if this happens please let me know and we can end it and if wanted possibly start a new one.

I'm open to roleplaying most things as long as they aren't very gory or have lots of horror, so if that's what you're looking for I wouldn't be a very good partner for you! I very much enjoy romance but I'd prefer if there was more to it than just that but if that's what you want it'd be okay as long as we can develop dynamic characters along the way.

I'm open to most ideas so don't shy from asking! This is something I love a lot so I am willing to compromise and talk out possible scenarios. Also if you are wanting to roleplay things from a certain au or show/game if I am familiar I will probable say yes! Again don't shy away from asking, never know until you do!

~edgeworthr~

Hello! Are you familiar with the show Gravity Falls? It's fine if you aren't, just wondering! And do you prefer roleplaying OCs? ;v;

[QUOTE="Bill Ciphah]Hello! Are you familiar with the show Gravity Falls? It's fine if you aren't, just wondering! And do you prefer roleplaying OCs? ;v;

[/QUOTE]
I am but sadly I am really far behind and basically all I know of the new episodes is bits and pieces of what I have been told. I do prefer using ocs only because I worry I do not portray the cannon characters accurately but I am always willing to give them a try! @Bill Ciphah

edgeworthr said:
I am but sadly I am really far behind and basically all I know of the new episodes is bits and pieces of what I have been told. I do prefer using ocs only because I worry I do not portray the cannon characters accurately but I am always willing to give them a try! @Bill Ciphah
Yes, I prefer OCs as well. I don't have any fandom OCs though, if that's alright! What sort of OCs do you usually use when roleplaying?

[QUOTE="Bill Ciphah]Yes, I prefer OCs as well. I don't have any fandom OCs though, if that's alright! What sort of OCs do you usually use when roleplaying?

[/QUOTE]
That's a okay, I usually don't do or use my fandom ocs and typically stray towards ones I make for specific role plays. I normally use human characters and lately they have been male but I'm open to about anything but I have never done furry? roleplays, if that's what it's called. @Bill Ciphah

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't really do furry roleplays. I have mostly male characters, but if you prefer male x female I have some female characters as well. All human!

[QUOTE="Bill Ciphah]Yeah, I don't really do furry roleplays. I have mostly male characters, but if you prefer male x female I have some female characters as well. All human!

[/QUOTE]
Any sort of pairings are alright by me, genders or sexuality aren't a problem. Paring wise is there a specific type you prefer to roleplay? @Bill Ciphah

edgeworthr said:
Any sort of pairings are alright by me, genders or sexuality aren't a problem. Paring wise is there a specific type you prefer to roleplay? @Bill Ciphah[/QUO
edgeworthr said:
Any sort of pairings are alright by me, genders or sexuality aren't a problem. Paring wise is there a specific type you prefer to roleplay? @Bill Ciphah
Not really, I'm open to anything! Do you have any specific preferences pairing wise?

Yes that would be good but I have to get off of the laptop in a bit so is it okay with you if we continue this tomorrow? @Bill Ciphah

edgeworthr said:
Yes that would be good but I have to get off of the laptop in a bit so is it okay with you if we continue this tomorrow? @Bill Ciphah
Absolutely, but I won't be able to reply for a few hours today, since I have to go to school and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back