• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay partners needed :3c

gluten

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hiya! I'm new here but I have ~5 years of roleplay experience :3c

For replies it can be multi-paragraph or singular paragraphed. I don't do one liner roleplays, sorry :c

I usually do MxM or FxF, and often times rp trans or gender neutral characters

Some plot ideas:

• any sort of counter culture person x mainstream person from the 50's-90's (ex: 60's hippie x conservative person)
  • FBI agents assigned paranormal case (x-files inspired)
  • Two person band (singer x musician)
  • Fantasy world, traveling merchant runs in to trouble and random rogue rescues them, rogue refuses to leave merchants side to 'protect them' (they just think the merchants hella cute)
  • Teenager living in the country side working on family farms, new family moves in to land near by with teenage kid, they meet one day while one is snooping around the others property.
  • High school, both kids are in marching band, cross-musical section romance (oooo scandalous)

I'm also willing to hear plot ideas if you have one!

PM me if you're interested, we can develop premise a bit and establish characters :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back