• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roleplay Partner

FallingTowardsTheSky

1000 Angry Koalas
Hello! I'm currently looking for a RP partner. I'm a new member of the site and likely not very familiar with some/most things unique to RPN members' RPs, so if possible, I'd like a patient partner who's okay with my rather slow and "I'm sorry I'm a moron" moments.

I do various types of RP, including general fantasy, some fandom, and realistic/modern.
I'd also like to give a slight warning, I am chronically ill, so on days where my health is more off than others, I might be slower to grasp certain things or to respond.

I'm sorry this is very vague. Thank you for reading through it.

Not really I'm ok with pretty much anything :)
Okay. Out of curiosity and cluelessness, do most people here use story format ("Such as this," I said as I gave a small and lame example that probably wasn't necessary.) or script format (Me: And here we see another lame example that probably isn't necessary! *slow claps*)

Okay. Out of curiosity and cluelessness, do most people here use story format ("Such as this," I said as I gave a small and lame example that probably wasn't necessary.) or script format (Me: And here we see another lame example that probably isn't necessary! *slow claps*)
Mostly story format

Hello! I'm currently looking for a RP partner. I'm a new member of the site and likely not very familiar with some/most things unique to RPN members' RPs, so if possible, I'd like a patient partner who's okay with my rather slow and "I'm sorry I'm a moron" moments.

I do various types of RP, including general fantasy, some fandom, and realistic/modern.
I'd also like to give a slight warning, I am chronically ill, so on days where my health is more off than others, I might be slower to grasp certain things or to respond.

I'm sorry this is very vague. Thank you for reading through it.
Would you be interested in any modern/realistic group RPs? I have a few smaller ones I'd love to play. We could adapt a 1x1 (or each take two characters) from this one, or perhaps you'd like to look into this one?

I like your avatar by the way
Thanks, and I'm looking for some Roleplays cause ya'know... Boredom... Loneliness... xD
And so I wanted to know if you were still looking for partners, and if so, if there is any universe you like that you'd like to rp in, and so to see if we have common liking, to rp together.
(sorry for my bad english, I'm french ^^")

Thanks, and I'm looking for some Roleplays cause ya'know... Boredom... Loneliness... xD
And so I wanted to know if you were still looking for partners, and if so, if there is any universe you like that you'd like to rp in, and so to see if we have common liking, to rp together.
(sorry for my bad english, I'm french ^^")
I'm okay with pretty much any RP universe. Your English is fine, don't worry about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back