• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay Partner

Lighthouse8477

Life and death how you face these are important.
Hey Everyone. I'm Lighthouse8477 but you can call me Dragoba. Anyways I am looking for a partner who is interested in fantasy. I really enjoy a good romance along with an action plot. Something with suspense. I like at least one paragraph responses. I also like when you spell almost every word correctly. I'd like one reply a day at least. If you can do more then that it would be super awesome. If you wondering what my style of writing is here is a sample. (Note this is me being literate. Don't have to read the whole thing.)

"You did what?!!!" Shouted Prince Fang Shadowblade as he threw his dagger pinning the man's cloak to the door. The prince walked over to the man and pinned him against the door as he asked, "Do yo know whom you killed in this unsanctioned attack?!" The man shook his head. Fang wanted to kill him right then. Snap his neck like a twig. "You killed their Queen! Now we will never have peace with the werewolves. You knew my father's last wish and now it will never be accomplished. Leave me before I kill you." Fang turned to the window as he heard the man scrabble to leave.

Placing his hand against the cold window Fang sighed as he contemplated what to do. He was angry mostly because he had to find his mate within two years or his cousin who was married and was a brute would become king of the vampires. However his mate could be a werewolf. Obviously not one of the ones in the attack otherwise he would have died. Quieting his anger Fang leaned against the slightly cool glass his mind wandering. Suddenly Fang's eyes snapped upright as he looked out the window. What was that? He had felt it a distinct prescience like a large shadow. However he couldn't pinpoint such a quick connection. He sighed then stiffened as he felt the pull again this time much stronger.

Fang sprinted to his chest and grabbed his sword and attached it to his side as he quickly grabbed the res tof his daggers and placed them in his belt as he then sprinted for the door. Flinging the door open he shouted, "Ready my horse! Send out search parties immediately. I sense my mate on our land. Whoever you find and if it's a female spare her. If you dare touch her I'll skin them alive is that clear?!" The guards nodded as the sound of hooves and feet moving filled Fang's ears. Grinning he headed towards the stables with large strides. Hopefully he reached the source of the pull in time.

Richard, Snip, Raymond, and Fletcher were all guards on their normal rounds when a spooked deer ran past them. Richard who was the leader held his hand up as he sniffed the air and growled in a vampire hiss. Signaling his other men Richard sprinted like a shadow to a nearby tree. He looked out and saw a female werewolf lifting her head from her kill. Silently he signaled his men. Then he stepped out as he stated in his cold commanding voice, "Your trespassing on Vampire lands and you have hunted the King's deer be prepared to stay and face the consequences of your actions." Richard then lifted his hands and his other men tackled the werewolf from behind pinning her with their strength. Suddenly a screech filled the air and Richard froze as he recognized that screech. It meant don't kill any captors and wait for the prince. He looked at the now struggling werewolf and stated, "Get comfortable it seems your life will be spared today." He grinned viciously and added, "At least for know." 

So yeah that's everything. Pm me if interested. You don't have to have an idea although it would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back