• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Wanted!

MissTay215

Hello! My name is Tay! I was currently on a long hiatus and I have decided to come back to the roleplaying community! I am a literate and advance literate roleplayer. I am also an Original Character roleplayer as well. I am looking for other roleplayers who use original characters as well and would not mind using more than one character in the plot and roleplay. As for pairings, I do FxM or MxF. I am open to more pairing as well. I do have a couple plots in mind and would love to share them and build them! Here are a couple of pairings I do have in mind!

SecretaryXBoss
AlienXHuman
VampiressXVampire
VampiressXHuman
Mob BossXDetective

These are just a couple of examples of what I usually roleplay. I am open to whatever you bring to the table as well. The bold and underlined parts are the roles I would love to play but like I said I am open to change things around. Here are some genres I also love roleplaying:

Medieval /Renaissance
Slice of life
Horror/Dark
Romance
Apocalyptic

I hope any one of these genres catch your eye! Overall, I can't wait to look for my new roleplay partner. Please PM me if you are interested in starting a amazing story with me!

Would you be interested in a zombie apocalypse? I have some plots I could send if you are interested. As well, is doubling for MxF fine?

I would be interested in a zombie apocalypse roleplay. I would love to hear your plots!

I also don’t mind doubling MXF either!

Could we talk about some sort of Medieval roleplay? Your post has caught my eye, and I also love the idea of the mob boss and the detective. Anyways, tell me if you'd like to continue conversing!

Could we talk about some sort of Medieval roleplay? Your post has caught my eye, and I also love the idea of the mob boss and the detective. Anyways, tell me if you'd like to continue conversing!
Please PM so we can talk about it more in detail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back