• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner [Closed]

Mellifluous29

Magic Eight Ball
[Closed]
Hello!
Recently, I've been getting back into roleplaying after stopping for two years.
I used to roleplay constantly and was not very good at it in the first place.
Back then, I was obsessive over roleplaying in clans that were made to sort of replicate the book series "Warriors" by Erin Hunter.
In a clan I was apart of, I met a person who was actually really creative when it came to RP.
After a while, the clan died but me and her kept roleplaying with the same characters except being way more free and not following any rules.
We'd have many characters to the point that we couldn't even remember their names and would bend situations till they worked.
It started out with us, generally following the days of our clan cats before we decided to do more.
Our cats left the clan, became rogues, had many families met a bunch of others and soon found portals that would bring them into different dimensions where the cats were now in a human form and met humans they never would have met. We brought in characters from fandoms we liked and overall just bended the world and suggested ideas to each other that would make the RP work. Everyday I would ponder what I would do with them next and where to bring the story. What universe we would explore with our characters and which pairings would be the cutest.

At one point though, I just stopped corresponding with her.
I didn't say a word and just stopped.
That was really bad of me to do, of course.
I just felt tuckered out with roleplaying with these characters for months.
Yes, we were switching out repeatedly and moving on to their children even but..
I guess, I was just immature and upset.
At the time, the person had kind of stopped listening to my ideas and I kind of let everything go her way.
We fell apart and two years passed since I roleplayed with anyone.
A couple months ago, I joined an RP to get back into the hang of things.
I realized how much I missed the art of roleplaying and decided that I would try my best to stay active and not ghost on anyone anymore.

Now, to the real point of this thread.
I was wondering if anyone wanted to roleplay with me the same way I did with the person I mentioned before.
Of course I would try not to ghost on you and the way we roleplay will definitely be more organized but I just really wanted to take a shot at it again.
Everyday you'd never know what would happen.
One day, your character would be exploring the Bahamas and the next minute they'd be exploring the vast land of Harry Potter.
I don't know, I just really want to experience that freedom again.
Suggesting ideas to my partner and both of us getting excited about it.

I'm so sorry that you had to endure the very long story at the start.
I thought it was kind of necessary for people to understand what I was looking for and the reason I wanted to do this in the first place.
Please, if you're interested respond to this thread.

((Also, this is mostly a preference for me but.. please.. please do not send one or two liners. I know that some people are more used to them but I'm not usually the best at roleplaying when I only have one sentence to go off of. I myself don't write a lot of sentences, maybe even 4 to 7 for an average response. It might be even longer if I'm describing my character's surroundings. Anyway, just try to try your best when roleplaying with me. If you're sending short messages at least tell me you're busy or multitasking.))

[Closed]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back