• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Roleplay? (MxF // Ignore Prefix)

Ta Min Ta Min
Hi and welcome to RPN. ^ ^)/) I'm interested with the friend x friend's brother. Also, you should be able to make private messages now 'cause you have ten posts already o u o

Last edited:
Hello! Would you be able to send me a private message? I am new and can not. ):
I am quite interested in your ideas, and wanted to throw you some of my own!

I'm down for 'Celebrity x Celebrity (Showmance;; they date for the publicity) ✯'.
I write at least 2 paragraphs and my english is quite good (at least when I'm at my computer). I live in Sweden (UTC +01:00) And I love heavy character driven rps, but good plots are always welome. I'm quite new to the 1x1 scene, but I'm really optimistic about it!
I have a hard time playing females, so in that department we are made for each other! And I like talking OOC, but I can be a bit harsh/cold when writing ooc..
If you're interested juat pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back