• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Roleplay (Miyuki x A Writer)

Kitsune was sitting on a rock, reading a book. She looked at the light snow around her, deciding it was time to go down the mountain and see her friend. She closed the book, putting it away in her little house before starting to head down the mountain, one of her fox friends walking with her. It was a nice day, quite warm for there being snow.

Dean had been hard at work loading up the removal truck. Ever since he'd be fired, money was tight and now he had been evicted. He planned to move in with Kitsune, but didn't even know if she'd remembered. He took a shower, and decided a drive round her's in advance would be good. He let himself into the apartment, having been given a key by her, and realised no one was home. She's probably out... he sighed and waited for a while.

Kitsune spins her little umbrella, then pulls it back down to cover her ears once more. She makes it to the apartment, pulling out her key and unlocking the door. She walked in, unknown to the fact that her ears had been seen by several people when she thought she was alone spinning her umbrella. She closed the door, setting her umbrella against the wall and walking over to Dean with a gentle smile. "You got here before me, it seems...~"

Dean smiled, giving her a quick hug. "It's moving day, I was unsure you'd drag yourself from your book in time to greet me." He chuckled, "I'm all ready, they're finishing up right now." He explained, referring to the removal men. "I just need to head back, give them some directions before I can finally get settled." He wrapped his arms round her waist and lifted her. "Kit, I'm so excited for this." he gazed at her softly.

Kitsune hugged his arm lightly. "I would never miss out on being with my friend just to read a book...~" She rubbed her head up to his arm lightly, happy that this day finally come. "So, what should we do...?" She kept a light smile upon her face, waiting for him to come up with a great way to spend the day, like usual. Her ears were twitching lightly, but were barely noticeable.

Dean shrugged, "I planned to drive you to the beach to take a walk in the rock pools and sunset on the sand, before dinner in a restaurant." he suggested. "I'll send them over, then drive by to pick you up if you wanna change." the guy ran a hand through his hair, brown eyes gleaming happily.

"I don't need to change clothes...~" She rubs her head up against his arm again, quite liking his plan for today. "So, when does our fun little day begin...?" She smiled lightly, her red eyes staring into his brown eyes, reflecting the same happiness.

"Ten minutes, I just need to give the removal men instructions." Dean explained, as he slipped out his phone. He sent a quick text to the removal man before kissing her forehead. "Can I just use the loo?" he asked, realising he had the urge. He chuckled, trotting off to the toilet.

(If you want, the people can break in now, locking him in the loo?)

(You play the men that break in, as I want to take a break from roleplaying ten+ characters in all my roleplays .-.)

Kitsune sat down on the floor, pulling out a book and starting to read while she waits for Dean to get back out. She was happy that she'd be going to the beach today with him, on top of them now moving in together.

(ahahaha, ok, sure)

Three men broke down the door, silent as they marched in. The girl was obviously astonished, but they muffled anything with a rough grip around her mouth.

Dean head comotion, and leaped out. He ran down the corridor, stopping just before he ran into the fray. Anger boild inside him and he had to calm himself. The guy waited until the two others began room searching before he took a rugy tackle at the one holding Kitsune. He grabbed her, dragging her away and running.

Kitsune couldn't even speak. She was wondering what was going on. She grabbed her umbrella as she was dragged out of the house by Dean, then began running away. She'd dropped her book on the floor when the men broke in, and that book was the last memory she had of her mother, but she didn't even realize it was gone at present. "W-what's going on...!" She struggled to keep up with him, still confused on the matter.

Dean bundled her into the car. "I have no idea." He drove, fast as he could, out of the town. "but we need to get out of here." he added, speeding through the neighbourhood. When they finally broke out onto the highway, he slowed to avoid drawing attention. As soon as they were as far as Dean felt safe, he pulled into the closest town and parked up. "I think someone must've seen your... assets." he explained, crawling into the back seat with her.

Kitsune curls up, a little scared by what just happened. She tries to hug the book her mother gave her, but it isn't there. "M-my book..." She looked quite sad, curling up further to hide her face as a tear rolls down her cheek. She couldn't understand how such a thing could happen as what did today. It was supposed to be a happy day for Kitsune, but it all just turned horrible.

Dean hugged her head to his chest. "I'm sorry, I had to get you out of there." he explained, stroking her head lightly. "What if they'd killed you, and if they'd seen me, I'd be dead." he murmured.

"I-I can't... I can't live... without that book..." She cried quietly, trying her best not to let Dean see the tears running down her face. "That book... It was all I had left... of my mother..."

Dean cupped her face with his hands and wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Kit, you are stronger than this. I know it hurts. I know you miss it, like more than i can say, but we need to just settle slightly." he kissed her forehead. "We can only go back once we let this whole thing go quiet, yeah? They want us to go back." he added.

Kitsune curled up against him, still crying. She was scared and sad, her entire body shaking lightly. She let herself slowly fall asleep in his arms, trying her best to calm down. She knew his words were true, but she just couldn't forget about the book. She eventually fell asleep, curled up in his arms so much that she looked really cute and fragile, as though something to protect with all one's heart.

(I have to go for a while now. Goodbye~)

@a writer

When she'd fallen asleep, Dean laid her head down on the back seat and covered her with his coat. He clambered out the car and locked it, before heading to the nearest store. He gathered as much as he could, before paying and bundling it into the car. He started up the engine, and took off again.

Kitsune stayed asleep in the back seat, looking a little cold with the way she curls up a little tighter. She couldn't understand why this kind of thing had to happen to her, and on a day that was meant to be one of the happiest of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back