Roleplay Here

"Ahh.. okay..I guess?" I looked around, and sighed because I just got here. "Head to Queens Port, that's where they last were, If not, look for a gigantic megacarrier."

He began to fly in the general direction of Queens. "Thank you, uh..." He realized he didn't ask Joon his name, and had to think of something fast to avoid maximum awkwardness. "Scarlet Spider? Your contributions will not be forgotten!" He then continued onward to Queens Port.

(@Forehead Yo, is it still there?)

(If your character looks up, which he probably will be, he'll see the large megacarrier up high.)

Dae smiled. At least she's interested. He thought as a man flew right past him, bursting speeds that almost sent him back. "S.W.O.R.D., Sentient World something Response Department. I'm not good with acronyms." He began as he blasted off in the direction of the man who had flown past him. "Anywho, S.W.O.R.D. is military funded, blah blah blah. Basically it makes it legal for you to kick as in your superhero persona." He said vaguely as he attempted to catch up with the other man. "You in?" @FireMaiden

@Crenando

"Y-CRAP!" There was a clattering spound, as she dropped her phone. He could hear fighting, someone yelling, and then she sound of the phone being picked up. "Yep. I'm in, gotta go." *click* 

@Forehead

(If your character looks up, which he probably will be, he'll see the large megacarrier up high.)

Dae smiled. At least she's interested. He thought as a man flew right past him, bursting speeds that almost sent him back. "S.W.O.R.D., Sentient World something Response Department. I'm not good with acronyms." He began as he blasted off in the direction of the man who had flown past him. "Anywho, S.W.O.R.D. is military funded, blah blah blah. Basically it makes it legal for you to kick as in your superhero persona." He said vaguely as he attempted to catch up with the other man. "You in?" @FireMaiden

@Crenando

"S.W.O.R.D?" He stopped when he heard the man in the suit say the word. I'm here to join S.W.O.R.D.! That Spider guy told me all about it!" 

He held his his hand out, attempting for a handshake. "I'm AJAX!"

Dae stopped midair, still hovering as he looked to Ajax. "Tron, lovely to meet you. I'm recruiting a team of superheroes, which you probably already know." He said, rolling his eyes as he corrected himself. "So you're up for it, Ajax?" He asked curious on why a random guy would ask to be part of a team of superheroes. Then again, he used to be a random guy beforehand he decided on this carreer. "Follow me Ajax." He said, slowly floating away though increasing his speed momentarily as he ushered him to follow.

@Crenando

I walked around hoping I got a chance to get in. "I hope that Ajax dude told them about me." 

I looked at a bunch of clothes, that I obviously couldn't afford. It still was hot out, and the store had air conditioning. 

So I sat down looking at my phone.

@Crenando

Dae stopped midair, still hovering as he looked to Ajax. "Tron, lovely to meet you. I'm recruiting a team of superheroes, which you probably already know." He said, rolling his eyes as he corrected himself. "So you're up for it, Ajax?" He asked curious on why a random guy would ask to be part of a team of superheroes. Then again, he used to be a random guy beforehand he decided on this carreer. "Follow me Ajax." He said, slowly floating away though increasing his speed momentarily as he ushered him to follow.

@Crenando

AJAX followed, filled with excitement. "That's why I came to New York! It's like I was made for being a superhero!" His thought back to the dude that gave him directions. "So, what's with the Spider-Man type fella? He told me you didn't let him into the team. Is there any particular reason for that?"

Dae's expression filled with happiness all before he mentioned Joon Watson. "The Spider-Boy? He turned down the deal." Dae said bluntly. "I don't want to talk about it." He added before his metal boots clanked against the cement of the mega carrier which closely resembled the helicarrier, just larger. "This is our te,portray hideout. The real one's located on an island in th-- Confidential." He said with a grin before he watched Maria Hill walk towards the two. "Ajax. Lovely to meet you." She said ignoring Dae. "Is it cause of the other night?" He asked, they'd got into a fight with each other not  more than a week earlier. "We know all we need to know about you. Your I.D. Card is being manufactured." She held out a hand for handshake. "Welcome to the team." @Crenando

Dae's expression filled with happiness all before he mentioned Joon Watson. "The Spider-Boy? He turned down the deal." Dae said bluntly. "I don't want to talk about it." He added before his metal boots clanked against the cement of the mega carrier which closely resembled the helicarrier, just larger. "This is our te,portray hideout. The real one's located on an island in th-- Confidential." He said with a grin before he watched Maria Hill walk towards the two. "Ajax. Lovely to meet you." She said ignoring Dae. "Is it cause of the other night?" He asked, they'd got into a fight with each other not  more than a week earlier. "We know all we need to know about you. Your I.D. Card is being manufactured." She held out a hand for handshake. "Welcome to the team." @Crenando

Ajax put his hand forward, completing the handshake. "I'm glad to be part of the team!"

After calmly letting go, he asked some questions.  "So, how long does a card's construction take, and is it the fancy kind that double as a communicator?" He remembered that the Avengers used to use those. Great stuff!

Makayla jogged into a clothing store,  wiping sweat off her forehead with the sleeve of her hoodie. She just cause she was bulletproof, didn't mean she was sweat proof. She took her hoodie off, revealing the Iron-Man graphic tee underneath, as she tied it around her waist. She then proceeded to browse the store, looking at the differnt clothes and all that, enjoying the AC, when she saw a familiar head of hair. She pretended to browse a bit mors, before sitting down next to the kid. "Hey there Spider-Dweeb."

@Joon

Maria shook her head as her smile half faded away. "Budget cuts, we're going with the old fashioned card grants access and communicators separate. But the communicators double as tasers." She said with a wink. "The construction time for a care? Usually a day or so." She responded before looking to Dae. "Have you informed him of the hideout?" Before he spoke she rolled her eyes. "Of course not. The hideout is located on an artificially created island near the Bahamas. I'm sure Amadaeus can be of help." She said, a fake smile to Dae before she nodded. "Good luck, Ajax." She said before she turned to do some other work.

Dae barely made it the five minutes she took. He wanted to rip her head off of her body. "You got that right? Of course you did. Anywho, I'll show you to the building. If you want you ca live there which is pretty neat." He said, a wink as he spoke. "Anywho, I'm gonna rest the armor here." He said. "Garvis, fold." He ordered as the armour slowly broke down into mini drones, flying off to where seemed to be nowhere. Revealing a young man in a grey tuxedo. "We can take the official Argos ship. Yup, we're the Argos." He said with a smile before turning  to the landing area behind him, the floor opening up as a large quin jet erupted from it. "My baby." He said, walking to the ship. He tapped his Argos card on the pad, the door opening as he ushered Ajax to enter before entering the cockpit.

@Crenando

Shingen was at a port in NYC as night had fallen and normal hours had pretty much closed up. He did and watched at the Yakuza moved around shipments of, from what his scanners could detect, pretty high tech and sciency stuff. His head swiveled as he located Tomi Shishido and standing next to him was the man who he recognized as the host of the Beast. So the Hand was really involved in this, that much was for sure. If he could lay low long enough maybe he could tail them to where they are taking this stuff.

Lena stood before a painting of angels and demons in the semi-crowded museum. Her blonde hair was covered with a brunette wig and a baseball cape while her eyes were covered with headphones that played a classical symphony. Chewing on her gum, she turned her attention to the man beside her. "It's a fascinating work isn't it? The classic tale of good vs bad,  virtues vs sin. But there's something that I would change..." She said.  the man seemed to be more amused for that she had to say.

"And what's that?" 

She simply let out a smirk. " That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky... Have a great day sir. "  she gave a tip of her cap before wander off to the other exhibits. She knew that the man wouldn't she was talking about but that make it all the more entertaining. 

While walking she scrolled through her apps on her phone to press three in particular: the bank,  the museum and a lock.  However these weren't ordinary apps. It was one she created that was unique only to her. With  these apps,  she managed to unlock all the prison cells in prison in  the city, open the vault to the bank,  and also set off the fire alarm and turn off the cameras in the museum.

Everyone around her began to panic as they rushed out. Yet with a pep in her step,  she went into a room that she knew wasn't accessible to their guests and there was a good reason why. Two guards followed her in. "Hey miss you-!"  In one swift grab of her spray that had the same components as animal tranquilizers which caused the two to collapse instantly. She popped her bubble prior to proceeding on. The vault was filled with invaluable jewelry and also a headpiece that belonged to a monarch. She took the gum out of her mouth and placed it on the glass case following a small diamond inside. She danced her way to the fire extinguisher and spun back towards the case. After performing a quick waltz, she rammed the glass. She picked up the jewelry she needed and dropped it into her backpack. She leaped over the guards while making her way out. 

She passed a few homeless people who laid on the ground warily. She dug into her backpack  and tossed them the same jewelry that she stole but kept the crown. With a slight wave,  she continued. Lena started to change her clothes to the once she had prepped for her as well as taking off the wig. She threw them in the trash before her chauffer arrived to pick her up. Lena was assisted into the backseat by the buff man known to everyone as Maxwell. 

Maria shook her head as her smile half faded away. "Budget cuts, we're going with the old fashioned card grants access and communicators separate. But the communicators double as tasers." She said with a wink. "The construction time for a care? Usually a day or so." She responded before looking to Dae. "Have you informed him of the hideout?" Before he spoke she rolled her eyes. "Of course not. The hideout is located on an artificially created island near the Bahamas. I'm sure Amadaeus can be of help." She said, a fake smile to Dae before she nodded. "Good luck, Ajax." She said before she turned to do some other work.

Dae barely made it the five minutes she took. He wanted to rip her head off of her body. "You got that right? Of course you did. Anywho, I'll show you to the building. If you want you ca live there which is pretty neat." He said, a wink as he spoke. "Anywho, I'm gonna rest the armor here." He said. "Garvis, fold." He ordered as the armour slowly broke down into mini drones, flying off to where seemed to be nowhere. Revealing a young man in a grey tuxedo. "We can take the official Argos ship. Yup, we're the Argos." He said with a smile before turning  to the landing area behind him, the floor opening up as a large quin jet erupted from it. "My baby." He said, walking to the ship. He tapped his Argos card on the pad, the door opening as he ushered Ajax to enter before entering the cockpit.

@Crenando

"Neat-o!" He entered the door and looked around for a place to sit. He could fly, but he wasn't going to pass up riding in a quinjet.  

(Sorry about the length.)

Alice yawned as she woke up looking at the mask which was proper up by the window watching over the city.It heard her awake and a chuckle was heard "Sleeping whenever you feel like can't be good for you." the glowing eyes poked out of the holes in the mask a bit and looked at the small woman.Who was still in her cat themed pajamas.Hopping out of bed she picked the mask up and slid the strap around her head but left it on top of her head ready to be pulled on like she normally did.Yawning she slid on her usual outfit of a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants.Having never understood what the deal was with fancy costumes especially when they didn't really do much.Making her way out of her room she stretched having recently arrived on a plane the gir lwas still pretty clueless as to the going-ons in the area.

After cooling off in the store, and noticedshe had probably spent a good hour or two in there, she put her hoodie back on the normal way it was supposed to be on. She tossed the hood up, before leaving the store, and walking down the street, her seemingly unnaturally lightly colored eyes glistened, giving her a rather friendly apperance. That, and the small smile that always seemed to be in her lips made her look very approachable. Nothing about her would make any one think that she was differnt from a normal human. 

To be honest, if you asked her, she hated being a Mutant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back