• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Role-playing prompt: Alter egos.

Steven Howard

I can ask too many questions
Hello, I was thinking of doing a role-play based on alternate universes. The plot narrows down to something like this (I haven't elaborated much on it yet if you're interested, feel free to PM): Nathaniel Sanford, 14, is in an awkward situation when someone who looks exactly like him is rumoured to roam the streets at night- stealing, hitting, laughing. Except Natty isn't a boy to do such things at all:a shy, blonde-haired wimp, that's what people call him. And when he is accused of the death of his new classmate, Nathaniel finds himself in a last-chance saloon: either clear up his name or rot in a juvenile cell. And while he's at it, why doesn't the mirror in his room show his reflection whenever he passes by it? Surely someone hasn't stepped out of it to spread horrors in his name? But that's ridiculous...

What I'll be expecting from you:
1- Be ready to play as Nathaniel's friend who helps him out: Your character could be of any gender, but aged 14 or 15.
2- Semi-literate/Literate role-playing: Post at least 3 paragraphs per post. No internet abbreviations, please.

That's all, just hit me up if you're interested. :)

Sorry. Nvm I am that sad. It is just ,I barely have time on here somedays and if i try doing more than what i normally do(Unless i just dont know what to do so i barely reply cause I dont know)(normally i have good gramar in rp tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back