• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role-play with me? (Accepting offers)

Which Roleplay Looks good (The Ones I listed)?

• Step Brother x Step Sister

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Princess x Thief/Commoner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time-Travel

• Pokemon

• Pokemon (2)

• Inuyasha

• Warriors (Erin Hunter Series)

• Famous Singer/Actor x New Girl/Loner

• Total voters

Devansha

Enthusiastic Writer

I am really bored...yes. Lol. I do wanna do some roleplays before I start moving back to college (which means I would have to delay/be hiatus on role-playing). I do wanna point out a few things so you can see if I am qualified:

- I am a creative writing student which means I can help contribute if you ask me. Sometimes though college really knocks me down so go easy when the academic year starts. Also I have a real life but I will make sure I post at least once a week. Most of the time I can post 10 times a day if I got nothing happening in life.

- I can play guys and girls; required for writer's since we can't just write in a one gender montage.

- I hate straight on Romance. I believe Romance is part of a character interaction, it should definitely not be a genre. Since I am 18+ I can do some mature roleplaying but I know it's now allowed here so time-skipping would have to be necessary to follow the website's rules. I focus on plots and conflict than romance...I like to be realistic. Otherwise, I consider myself to be semi-literate which means I can post a good 3-5 paragraphs and I have mild grammar errors, nothing to be too distracting I hope.

I can do 1 x 1's and group roleplays. If you don't know what to roleplay I got some suggestions down here to help out. It's mostly for 1 x 1's but I am happen to make it a group RP if you think it will do good.​

icon_3nodding.gif
= like
icon_heart.gif
= love
burning_eyes.gif
= craving.

bold=roles I WANT to play (If a roleplay doesn't have a bold...it means I can play either way.

underline = Have plot (Look at bottom for the plot, they will be quoted.

step-brother x step-sister

Princess x Commoner/Thief
icon_heart.gif

Arranged Marriage

Kidnapper x
Kidnapped [Fantasy-like as well]

Popular guy/girl x
New girl/guy
icon_3nodding.gif

I do more roleplays but this is all I can list so far, so please do tell me what roleplay you want to do. Besides all that...I got some Anime roleplays I wanna do.

Pokemon
burning_eyes.gif

Inuyasha
icon_3nodding.gif

Warriors (Cat Series
burning_eyes.gif

Now time for the plots I will list below.

Step brother x stepsister:

You and your Single Mom (You'll play this girl of course) have suffered from a very aggressive man in your life (Father/Husband). So you two moved away to your Aunt's house. You witness your Mom divorce your Father and go through the tough times in healing. It has been 10 years since then....

You are now 15, and you got the news that your Mom is engaged! Your furious because you were left out but after meeting the fiance, you actually thought it could work out. Your mother's fiance is actually a Cop...The Top Dog (Yay for you). But you did NOT know that your soon-to be Uncle is the Mayor of the town. You were in shock about everything.....

Now the Wedding has come and passed so you and your mother move in with them in a 4-bedroom house (one used to be the guestroom..now it's yours). You then soon meet your 'step-brother' whom you realize is the loner at school (He actually is an out-going guy, but the popular kids don't give him a chance you know). You want to connect with him, but he is unsure that your presence will make things better.

But now it was soon realized that your REAL Father has broke out of Jail and wants revenge....by killing you, your mother, and your new FAMILY! But your new family can take them on...you know why?....Well...let's just say they are NOT human. But since your Real Father is a refugee and is now in a known Gang that so far killed many people...you and your family are in deep danger. No Law Enforcement or Military ('Cept your Step-Father...maybe Step-Uncle....maybe Step-Brother) will save you now.

Princess x Commoner/Thief:

The Kingdom by the name of Eukasia has evolved to splendid wonders. The population has grown, nature has come back, and it seemed to flourish economically and socially. But the place has one dark secret:

A girl by the name of Kara Elexion is the only daughter of the Royal Queen & King. Her mother died due to an unknown illness, and now has a new step-mother...but this one was corrupted and greedy. To escape from her, Kara would disguise herself as a male with the alias: "Connor Erebus". She first disguised herself at th early age of 12 (before her development) so she can live the pleasant life of a regular, average person. She works like everyone, pays for things she wants like everyone, and acts like everyone. But when she turned 20, it was time for her to find a 'beloved'. In response, she disguises herself as a guy yet again. With her husky voice, and somewhat 'boy' charms...she got every possible 'mates' to leave not even knowing where the princess was. But then she finds out her Father was ill, and could possibly die in a week. Now with the Step-Mother in charge, Kara delays the 'marriage' by putting the rings out in public and then hire a professional thief.......

Living in the hidden eyes, ______ by the alias of ______(Whatever thief name ya want) steals as a profession. Everyone hires him and pays him to steal from other people. He was surprised to get a job to steal the Royal's rings, but since the reward was the rings himself so he can sell it for high profit...he took the challenge and stole them in the twilight hours.

Satisfied, Kara now knows the marriage games will postpone. But that only made worse: The games are cancelled, but Kara has learned a terrible secret: Her 'mother' had arranged the deaths of her and her father so she can rule the kingdom. Terrified, Kara runs away from home with her trusted horse as Connor happens to bump into "______" during a late-night shift. Mad, Connor demands what he did with the rings. The rings, somehow are now in the other kingdom called Darnvia whom planned to start the war against Eukasia and take over the kingdom. Knowing that her mother won't do anything about it, Kara travels alone to the border to not only get the rings back, but also end the war before it began. And somehow, "______" decides to join 'Connor' since he is 'bored' with his routine. So both of them travel together to end a pre-war, and maybe end the corruption if Eukasia itself.

Time-Travel:

Before the Apocalypse in 2050, humans have lived a sufficient life, well...most humans.

Some humans have been tortured by rape, forced slavery, and so forth. It is an understatement how humans survived this long until the apocalypse hit on the year 2050, killing 99% of human population, forcing them to migrate to Canada, now called Ruhen. Yes the continents now have different names (but they will be explained below). With the human population almost gone, it gave a 'clear' to non-human people and some animals human have tortured. But apparently there is a surprise.

One human, somehow did not die of the Apocalypse but also did not migrate to Ruhen, and the reason why it's because she was sealed off. Before the ruin of humans, this girl was the first non-human to show herself being a wolf/mermaid hybrid with a scythe as a weapon. Some have called her 'Grim Reaper' because of how swift she is in the kill, almost like death. But her personal life had taken the wrong turn, thus in depression she had decided to seal herself in one of the trees and decided to sleep...unaware she will be asleep for 200 years.

The 'new' World has changed forever, now bringing in a prophecy that a human with Death's sword will come and change a course of fate for the world: bringing good or evil. And apparently, both sides want her for their goals.

Two men, both in different sides for reasons unknown will try to find the 'Grim Reaper' that is unaware of what is going on in this world, and also on the discrimination against the humans she has lived with so long ago. Coming from different 'countries', The men will also try to regain an orb from each country in order to gain her full potential. How will things turn out for them?

Pokemon:

In the Year 2050, an apocalypse entered the world that had destroyed half of the human population. Two creatures had fought each other for 3 days and 3 nights. One creature who was known for his shape-shifting [Deoxys] decided to break down into millions of pieces, affecting half of the animal population. That animal population the mutated to forms no one understood and had the intelligence of all humans and had the ability to communicate to any creature. These creatures were called Pokemon.50 years have passed and every continent (Like USA) except for Japan remained the same. Japan somehow went back through time in response to the apocalypse so there were no signs of human nor any man-made technology except for stuff that would've existed in 1300 AD. So now Pokemon & Animals (YES Animals!...normal animals) lived in harmony at a 'human-free' landmass with mountains and beautiful cherry blossoms.

But peace was not meant to last: In Japan, there came many pieces to which belonged to empires. Two out of 5 were very powerful; One belonged to two brothers whom actually escaped from Africa to become big leaders in Japan. The other was mostly influenced from Europe and had castles all around the mountains. Unlike the 'Europe' Empire called Darnvia, The brotherly empire called Eukasia followed Japanese customs and traditions so of course...none of them got along. It wasn't until when Darniva had the nerve to raid a village that was in Eukasia's territory that got the both of them all out in War.

But the war has raged on for far too long. The two leaders (Or Three): Wolff Brothers and Darnvia King has decided that it has gone for too long and they have to strike a deal. Somehow, the deal ended up being the King gives up his daughter to marry one of the brothers which all (including the Wolff brothers) thought it was unnecessary but he insists since it was the law of Japan.

Now all mad, the princess will have to be one of the brother's wives to remain in peace with the two countries. She and the Wolff Brothers don't like it at all but they have no choice. But now ANOTHER threat from a totally different empire wants to wage war on Darnvia just when they have recovered, assassinating the Darnvia King at the process. With this empire now owning two territories...Eukasia has no choice but to wage war AGAIN even when they were trying to recover. How can the three work together to defeat this threat? Will there be peace? And who will the female marry?

Pokemon (2):

A lone pokemon by the name of Zak is well-known for being a 'medium' (translation: he can talk to the dead). He travels a lot and cannot sit in one place and there is a good reason why.......

He is secretly a prince at one of the Kingdoms and is running from enemies that have killed his family. So to prevent having the same fate, he travels a lot almost like a nomad. He does help people whenever he can and sometimes does it for free (if he feels like you really deserve it). He knows sooner or later that he will have to go back to his home to defeat the enemies...he just doesn't know where to start.

_______ is one of the Pokemon living on the rich-side of things. However, she gets bored. She has a 'reputation' to fulfill and 'expectations' to stay on. Not to mention she can only hang-out with certain others. She then hears about a 'nomad' traveling through her town and she becomes curious. After a huge fight with the family (for whatever reason), she decides that is it and now has made a decision to run away...but she is afraid to be alone so who does she ask? The nomad himself.

What will happen?

Inuyasha:

There has been stories about the adventures of a high-school girl named Kagome and Inuyasha, a half-demon. They traveled together alongside their friends; Sango, Miroku, and Shippo. What would happen though if Kagome never came back to the Fuedal Era after defeating Naraku?

It has been years since then [Modern Era] and now Kagome has a grand-daughter....a bit on a tough side. Connor (I know...same character as Halocaust and Princess but I LOOOVE her) is half Russian/Japanese and has came back from Summer Vacation over there to return to school. Connor (Or Kara) is known as a 'tom-boy', refusing to wear dresses and would beat the living crap out of people whom dared to challenge her. She, along with Kyle (Her Homosexual friend) are going to visit her Grandma to pick up some things she left on her will (So Kagome's dead) for Connor to have.

They decided to stop at the Bone-Eater's well, to take a look that her 'grandma' allegedly went through to go to the Fuedal Era. Both tried to laugh it off as she must have been crazy...until both of them get dragged to the well.

Now they suddenly have gone through the well and are in the Fuedal Era; lost and confused. They will have to find people who are willing to help them get back to their time (After the well doesn't work for them). And the first one to help will be _______, Inuyasha's Descendant.

Warriors (Erin Hunter series):

Based off the Classic Story about four clans that live together in the forest under Starclan's paws, these four clans: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan had been peaceful for centuries, following the Warriorcode and fighting any threats in their territory but alas, nothing serious. Nothing serious until a leader from Thunderclan was shown a prophecy where a Fox was holding a branch in it's mouth, with his shadow stretching beyond the star, fighting multiply cats which their identity was hidden in the darkness. The leader believes that there is someone coming into the clans that will someday save them from a powerful enemy, along with these words from Starclan: "Three will come. A Fox, a Branch, and a Shadow. With a purpose to save our clans, and our well-being."

Three Cats: two are Kittypets and one a Rogue, they have been best friends for who knows how long. Shadow has been a mother-figure to Nate and Brandy. Shadow is 4 moons older than Nate, and 11 moons than brandy. Ever since Brandy's Mother passed away, she has been looking after them since. But when she saves a kit from being a Hawk's meal, the three of them will take it back to the 'forest cats' and soon discover a new life before them. Being skeptic about these 'clan's' lifestyle, she joins just to make sure her two friends will be alright. But their presence will not only bring their old past that will leave Thunderclan to a brink of extinction, they will also discover their true purpose in the clans.

Famous Singer/Actor x Non-Fan/Loner:

______ is a very known star that seems to have everything: Money, fame, fans [mostly girls], and a mansion with servants to do his bidding. One thing about him though is that he was 17, and he has no high school degree. Thankfully, his parents knew you could only be a star for so long. So his parents got rid of everything from him: His money and access to a mansion he calls 'home' and makes him move in with them to go to school. He was downright outraged that his parents took everything from him, even though his parents house was a bit big. But the house was not nearly as big as the mansion he owns. So his parents got him registered for school so he can at least get a degree so he could maybe go to college. He wasn't happy, but when most of the high school girls swoon over him he admits that this year may not be as bad.....

Meanwhile, a girl with the name of Shilga Kuvosky is an exchange student from an unknown country [since she doesn't share where she is from], with a little bit of a weight problem (5"8, 240 pounds....some muscle, some fat) and a learning disability. She moves from her old town to this one in a different country because of a really bad problem that escalated, resulting in her family of five [Her and two older brothers, two parents, and two dogs] to move. When ______ shows up to school one November day, she didn't pay much attention to him like any of the other girls. The biggest reason was her appearance not being as....good. So when she goes to her class, seeing that ______ is there as well, she couldn't help but feel somewhat agitated. And now her teacher had the guts to assign a project to everyone that will last a semester; leaving Shilga and ____ to deal with each other for a whole semester. With 200 points in this project, she knew that not only will the project be stressful for the two....but they would have to suck it up and somehow work together.

((Edit: If there is something you want to do and I am roleplaying it with someone else, then I do not mind doing it. Although I have the right to say I do not want to roleplay that plot again with someone else...I retain that right.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerdygeekflower said:
OMG I HAVE A PLOT IDEA FOR ARAGNED MARGIE
excuse typing i am using a really bad touch screen.

I normally type quite well.
I will be happy to hear your idea, and I'll share mine and we can see which one we like best.

WolfOfProphecys said:
I'm interested in either the Princess x Thief or the Warriors one?
It depends if you feel like playing a male or a female? In the Princess x Thief story, I want to be the Princess. Warriors I am playing two females and one male. Just so you are aware of the choices.

[QUOTE="Tyrant Pancakes]Heyo! I'm interested in either the Princess x Thief or the Kidnapper x Kidnapped.

[/QUOTE]
Like I said above Pancakes, It depends on what kind of people you wanna play. I have no plot for the kidnapper x kidnapped so we can work that out if you wanna do that pairing.

WolfOfProphecys said:
I can play the thief in the princess x thief. Not really sure why my role would be in the warriors...
I recommend the Leader but of course you don't have to. And there have been cases where a few I role-played with in this RP decided to play three characters; Leader, Medicine Cat, and Apprentice (Or they play a Warrior, replacing the Medicine cat, and the Medicine Cat would be an NPC would be controlled by both of us)

So it's your choice.

WolfOfProphecys said:
I can play the leader, a apprentice and a warrior then if that's ok?
Whatever you want if your comfortable then we can definately do that. Do you prefer private message or thread?

Devansha said:
It depends if you feel like playing a male or a female? In the Princess x Thief story, I want to be the Princess. Warriors I am playing two females and one male. Just so you are aware of the choices.
Like I said above Pancakes, It depends on what kind of people you wanna play. I have no plot for the kidnapper x kidnapped so we can work that out if you wanna do that pairing.
Well, since it looks like the other pair has been taken, sure, let's make a plot for the kidnapper x kidnapped pairing.

[QUOTE="Tyrant Pancakes]Well, since it looks like the other pair has been taken, sure, let's make a plot for the kidnapper x kidnapped pairing.

[/QUOTE]
The Princess x Thief is not taken, the Warriors one is though if the Princess x Thief one is what you want

Devansha said:
The Princess x Thief is not taken, the Warriors one is though if the Princess x Thief one is what you want
Is that so? Well, the Princess x Thief is probably better since you have such a nice plot already set up.

[QUOTE="Tyrant Pancakes]Is that so? Well, the Princess x Thief is probably better since you have such a nice plot already set up.

[/QUOTE]
Now do you prefer that in PMs or in Threads?

[QUOTE="Tyrant Pancakes]I posted the character info on the character sheet on the forum.

[/QUOTE]
I will quote you on the thread when I am done posting the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back