• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Role Play Partners (Possible Romance) {Ignore prefix for some}

AutumnGrey

Hello!! I am looking for some role play partners. I have a few ideas for Plot and if you are interested in any of them please pm! I only play female roles but I do both MxF and FxF. I woyld prefer to use Discord but if you can not use Discord that is fine.

Werewolf x Werewolf
(All of the Plots take place in a pack house)
  • Muse A and Muse B are from two rivaling packs. Muse A is from the Blood Moon pack, (which is known for having the best warriors) and is one of the top warriors who trains the other pack members in case of a rouge attack. Muse B is the son/daughter or the Alpha of the Wolf Bane pack and is currently being trained to handle the responsibility of becoming the new Alpha. Recently there was a threat on both of the packs so as a solution they packs came together to make one huge pack. Muse A and B meet to find out that they are mated when the Blood Moon pack travels from their land to the Wolfs Bane Packs land. On the first day they arrive they are greeted by the Alpha, Luna, Alpha's son/daughter, Beta, Gamma, and their pack warriors.

• Muse A is a Omega and Muse B is Beta. On Muse B's birthday during a party (which Muse A is catering) Muse B realizes that Muse A is their mate. Muse B then goes into an internal struggle, debating whether they should reject Muse A or accept them as their mate. Muse A has not yet reached the age 16 (But will a few days later) so he/she has no idea Muse B is their mate. On Muse A birthday they realize who is their mate and it is up to Muse B to decide whether they want to be with Muse A.

Other Plot Ideas
(Where it takes place depends on RP)

• Muse A is a prince/princess of the summer court. Muse B is the prince/princess of the Winter Court. Muse A has the power to control plants and any thing related to summer. Muse B controls Ice and anything related to winter. Muse B travels from the Winter court to the summer court for the annual exchange of the scepter of the seasons (One court turns it over to the other as a peaceful way to change seasons). Summer and Winter are forbidden to associate with each other, but the summer prince/princess and winter prince/princess can't help but feel an attraction towards each other. Desperate to remain loyal to his/her court, Muse B puts up an wall making it hard for Muse A to express their affection toward Muse B. Can Muse A manage to melt his icy heart.?

• Its Muse A's is a nerd and Muse B is a Bad Boy/Girl. Its Muse A's first day of school and at some point during the day Muse A runs into Muse B thus starting their story. Muse B teases/makes fun of Muse A for silly things like hair and clothes All the while Muse A makes smart comments back. One day Muse B finds Muse A being bullied by another student. Muse B stands up for Muse A and begins a new chapter in their relationship. Muse B gets around a lot, and has trouble committing while Muse A commits to early and is determined to not let it happen again.

I am also open to any suggestions about plot.!!

I'd love to RP with you, however, I rather collaborate on something with you than these plot ideas. If that is okay, send me a message :)

I'd be happy to try out either of your werewolf plots, depending on the lore you use. And if there's potentially doubling. Since I prefer to play a female character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back