• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role Play Pairings! (Always open)

Katrina

Hello!
Hello Everyone! Here are some fun pairings if your interested then PM me or leave a message below. :)

I can RP with any gender, but i rather stay as a female is role plays. Just saying. And i like romantic role plays, but when it's not all about the romance and there is some other things happening besides it.

* Angel of death x Solider

* Neko x Vampire

* Werewolf Alpha x Rogue

* Angel x Demon

* Bully x Victim

* Killer x Detective

* Artwork thief x FBI Agent

* Leader of 40 thief's x Princess

* Spy x Billionaire

* Rogue x Hunter

* Rebel x Ruler of the country

* Kidnapper x Victim

* General of royal army x enemy assassin.

* Pirate x Mermaid

* Knight x Fire spirit

* Vampire lord x blood slave

* Vampire x Werewolf

* Butler x Tomboy Princess.

*Lawyer x Criminal

*Greek God x Human

*Body guard x client

*Teacher x rebellious student

*Servant x Master

* Boss x Employee

* Vampire x human

*Human spy x Vampire Billionaire

*Demon assassin x Angel general

*Doctor x patient

*Aristocrat x Pirate

Last edited by a moderator:
Knight x Fire spirit I am interested in if you if you are still looking for people

I'm a bit interested in a few of the pairings ^^. Would you like me to PM you or discuss it here?

Bully (Guy) x Victim (Girl)

Angel (Girl) x Demon (Guy, or Adrogynous.)

Kidnapper (Guy)
x Victim (Girl)

Vampire (Guy) x Werewolf (Girl)

I would be interested in any of these. Roles and genders are negotiable.

Bold = Wanted Role.

I am interested in the Angel of Death x Soldier, General of Royal Army x enemy assassin, or the Angel x Demon if you're still looking for people.

Hey! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love to RP with you :) Your ideas sound promising; shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss anything! :)

I'm interested in a Vampire lord x blood slave pairing ^^. If you're still looking for a partner, please send me a PM!

If you're still looking I'd love to do: Butler x Tomboy Princess or Leader of 40 Thieves x Princess. I'd play the male part for you. x

Hi!! I was wondering if you were still interested in a roleplay? If so I was very interested in the following, in no particular order. (: PM me?

* Angel x Demon

* Kidnapper x Victim

* General of royal army x enemy assassin.

Hey there!

If you're still open for roleplays, I'd be up to working something out with you. I'd send you a private message but I can't yet.

Hey! I'm interested in...

* Killer x Detective

* Artwork thief x FBI Agent

* Vampire x Werewolf

PM me if you're interested! :)

Interesting pairings! Didnt know what to choose, but Ive chosen Vampire x Human, Spy x Billionaire, and Greek God x Human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back