• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Role-play Buddies? :0

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! About a month ago, I posted that I was interested in role-playing, but thanks to school, that fell off into a dumpster fire. Whoops. I apologize.
Anyway, enough of that, let's talk about role-play stuff! (Cause that is what we are here for, right? Right!).
So about me! Hi, I am Strawberry (they/them) it is so nice to meet you! I am 24 years old. Please know that I am uncomfortable with role-playing with anyone under 20. It is nothing personal, I bet you are a lovely person, but it is a boundary of mine. Thank you for understanding (and I hope you do find a wonderful RP buddy!).

I do not do fandom based role plays. Just to get that out of the way, I have had to turn down many people in the past because I am not interested in fandom-based things. I like mine to be original. Also in regard to fandom discourse, (because I know someone might mention it), I do not keep up with any of it, so please do not bring that to me either. Additionally, I do not RP off of RP nation, if you are looking for that, please go to the offsite ads area. Thank you for understanding!

Please understand that I am very busy with school, so I may not be online for a few days at a time, I will try to get back to you in a timely manner, and I will give you that same respect.
I also prefer if my partner and I both wrote at least 2 or 3 three paragraphs, in the third person point of view. When it comes to face claims, you can use real people, picrew/ dress up games/ other art (credit the artist, obviously). I use really any of them, to be honest (and just credit where I found them). I also do not mind if we use basic bios (Name/Age/ Pronouns/ Gender/ Etc) for our characters and explore them through the role-play. (I do not like giving away my character's entire backstory right away, I like it being given out through events that happen.
So, what type of role-play plots do I have in mind?

I am glad you asked!

Here are some plots I have in mind:

Character A is a commoner who happens to catch the eye of the royal family, especially Prince/Princess Character B. The two of them manage to become friends, and eventually, their friendship is put to the test by jealous friends from either side. Do they continue their friendship? What happens next?

Character B and Character A play an MMO together. They both become friends. One day, they both tell each other that they're moving. Surprise! They are both neighbors in the same apartment complex!

Flower Shop and Barista AUs (my FAVE)

College AUs (Also a fave!)

If you had any other ideas, please comment below and I'll let you know what I think!

(Also, all gender pairings are cool with me!)

Bump bump! Just an fyi I'm not in the mood for the mmo rp anymore but that's okay! 🤠 Now that it's the end of the semester I'm down to rp more 🧡!

Bump bump!
I'm really in the mood for a novella style rp of this prompt I came up with in the original post:

Character A is a commoner who happens to catch the eye of the royal family, especially Prince/Princess Character B. The two of them manage to become friends, and eventually, their friendship is put to the test by jealous friends from either side. Do they continue their friendship? What happens next?

I also have some new plot ideas!
As a commoner, Character A never expected to interact with royalty. But when Prince/Princess Character B takes a liking to them, they embark on a friendship that defies class boundaries. However, when rumors start to circulate about the nature of their relationship, both A and B must decide if their bond is worth fighting for.

Character A and Prince/Princess Character B have been friends for years, but as they grow older, their feelings start to change. However, with the pressures of royal duty and the expectations of their respective classes, they must decide if they're willing to risk it all for love.

When Character A saves Prince/Princess Character B's life, the two become inseparable friends. But as they grow closer, jealousy and resentment from the royal court threaten to tear them apart. Will they stand by each other or bow to the pressures of those around them?

Prince/Princess Character B is bored with their sheltered life and finds a kindred spirit in commoner Character A. As they explore the kingdom together, they discover secrets and hidden dangers that put their friendship to the test. Can they trust each other enough to overcome the obstacles in their way?

When Character A becomes embroiled in a political scandal, they turn to their royal friend Prince/Princess Character B for help. But as they fight to clear their name, they realize that the machinations of the court may be too much for their friendship to bear. Will they emerge stronger or be torn apart?

Character A is a commoner who becomes the personal assistant to the Crown Prince/Princess Character B. As they work closely together, they begin to develop feelings for each other, but their relationship is forbidden by palace protocol. Can they find a way to be together?

Character A is a noble from a rival kingdom who is sent to marry Prince/Princess Character B as part of a political alliance. At first, they dislike each other, but they begin to develop a mutual respect and maybe even love. However, their families and kingdoms are determined to keep them apart. Can they find a way to be together despite the odds?

Character A is a runaway thief who seeks refuge in the royal palace. There, they meet Prince/Princess Character B, who is intrigued by A's mysterious past and rebellious nature. As they spend more time together, A begins to question their way of life and consider a different path. But can they truly leave behind their old life and start anew with the prince/princess?

Character A is a prince/princess who is betrothed to another royal from a neighboring kingdom, but they are secretly in love with their childhood friend and commoner Character B. As they navigate the political and personal challenges of their situation, they must decide whether to follow their heart or fulfill their duty to their kingdom.

Please comment below or something if you're interested or have any questions! <3

Hiii a bumpy bump bump yay

I have another idea, my character Mars arrives on Earth maybe like a small artsy city is confused and your character finds him and he won't explain anything about himself but slowly it becomes more obvious that he may look human, but he isn't. (He's actually a deity of the stars he controls their locations and how they move and their positions!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back