• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Robots, Robots, and More Robots

SlowInfect

The madness creeps in
Hey gals and guys. So it's March of Robots this month and I've been trying to stay diligent in drawing a new robot EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Unfortunately, I lack the sheer willpower to do so and missed last Saturday. Oops. I'll make up over spring break.

I can't spend more than a couple of hours on these due to school and work. However, I've been having a blast and wanted to include everyone here on the fun. You're more fun than Instagram anyway.

I'll be adding to this post in spurts and at the end of the month we should have 31 slightly rusted robots ready to takeover the world.

tumblr_o3edx93ThE1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3gaftZgz71tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3hm1eV9sE1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3k2u0N2hJ1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3nl5tYrWQ1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3pery2x6S1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3rgyiUcpX1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3t64fGmQA1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

Anomaly said:
I'm such a fan of yours at this point~. Keep on keeping on!
Aw. Thank you. I'm always happy when people appreciate my doodles. Just a couple more and I can start a cult.

chillin said:
These are awesome!
Do you, by any chance, read Transformers?
I'm glad you like them.

No I don't. You're talking Autobots and Decepticons, right?

SlowInfect said:
Aw. Thank you. I'm always happy when people appreciate my doodles. Just a couple more and I can start a cult.
I'm glad you like them.

No I don't. You're talking Autobots and Decepticons, right?
Yeah. IDW's comics really gave them a whole new dimension.

Well, this month has given an immense amount of essays to write on top of moving out of my old apartment. It has taken up most of time of late and will continue to do so. With that, I would like to apologize that I'm not going to have an army of robots like I promised. Here, however, are the three I completed shortly after my last post.

The good news is I have a companion piece to be paired with my research paper I've been slaving over. It will be fine art piece illustrating the scales of liberty and the moral theories of warfare. Exciting, right? Well, mainly for me since I get to draw for a grade in my writing class. Wait a few weeks and I'll post it upon completion--probably as a new thread.

Other than that, I have a super secret project in the works. It rhymes with steam-punk t-shirts and the website is in development. More on that to come.

That just about does it for my monologue. As promised here are the other robots.

tumblr_o3x151xdDX1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3ujeeUF4T1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o40pvwRwAz1tksaupo1_1280.jpg

Duuude!

The shading and lighting on these robots is awesome! I particularly find drawing metal realistically and getting the proportions on man-made things such as robots super hard- kudos to you for doing such an epic job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back