• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic robots, honestly

ganymede

space nerd/professional loser
so me and my friend @MaxCorvidae are interested in starting an rp focused on robots and the scientists that created them

the plot we have so far is like this:

What if I told you scientists had created practically perfect robots years ago?

It seems unlikely - but it's true. A team of scientists had been working on these robots for years before the results were to their satisfaction. Then, of course, the only thing left to do was to test them. So they did - they released them into society.

Each one thinks they're the only one - until two find each other in a crowd and, somehow, can tell. They're now looking for the others, hoping to band together... But they're running out of time. The scientists are done experimenting and ready to take them back. Most don't want to go; they have friends, people they care about, and so much more to live for.

anyone interested? plot is open to tweaks, btw.

(i just realized this is like Orphan Black but with robots. I'm sorry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back