• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Roar & Howl, oc & chat

Other
Here

catdog

ROAR & HOWL

• greetings

click the circles above for links

The interest check has information if you aren't familiar with the premise of what this oc & chat thread is for.

"Some of my character Concepts."
really just face-claims and phrases that offer a hint of them.

Name (Lee Tae-ri) peacock "cottage core whore"
052119ffe939af82a14b0be5ccaeb7f359f003e8.gif

Name (Sean Teale or Chay Suede) jaguar "spartan slave"
tumblr_inline_p2667nm5yC1rqq37j_400.gif

Name (Clara Paget as Anne Bonny) animal undetermined "sea warden"
f86591873d23de243cae3d0d54cd5db657e1d07d.gif

Name (Zethu Dlomo as Madi) undetermined animal "warrior queen"
tumblr_okeuc8xJpw1rvvjlso1_r1_540.gif

Chúng Ta Không Thuộc Về Nhau

Sơn Tùng M-TP

♡coded by uxie♡

Just to tell you guys some things, this will be in the lore/start too, there is a city-state (a self governing village) Kalayaan, and an empire not far form it and very similar to Rome, Phaedra.
Kalayaan will have different biomes and seasonal weather; but this is what I was thinking the city looks like.
1000031639_orig.jpg
TS-SLideshow-Morocco-Village-Sosinda-pixabay.jpg
ulvk5dfnl02kzg7npmhe
f9130745bbf90a79905fe780af1997ad.jpg

Good evening ladies and gents, I shall be your assigned murderer for today.

I hope we all work well together :D

Ok so, Catdog....we can't both be a rhino so I wouldn't mind changing to a Auroch
We can both be a rhino, I just want to prevent 5 wolves or more than 2 of the same animal.
I might also change from rhino to elephant instead so you can still go for that rhino ;)

The Blex The Blex A "villain" was mentioned, I was thinking you might be interested in the leader of the empire if not one of it's generals?

We can both be a rhino, I just want to prevent 5 wolves or more than 2 of the same animal.
I might also change from rhino to elephant instead so you can still go for that rhino ;)

The Blex The Blex A "villain" was mentioned, I was thinking you might be interested in the leader of the empire if not one of it's generals?
Why not both? :D I'd love to play as both the Emperor and the General, the guy who'll give everyone a hard time.
I will enjoy hunting you all

Hello everyone! I have recently noticed I am becoming erratically busy off site, and it takes away from me working on "Roar & Howl." I'd like to tell you I am still working on it, and I am when I have the time and mind, but I also don't want to lead you on or give a false impression it may be done soon. I don't I want to open the thread half-baked either, I'm not closing the thread but I am taking my time with it. I do not know how long it will be before it's fully up and running, when it is ready I will nudge everyone. If I am to be realistic and honest, I am estimating sometime after the holiday months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back