• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Roan (Free Roam/Rpg)

Roan(Free Roam)

Im not going to bore you with some boring fairy tail story line or an end of the world speech.

So this is a free roam rpg you decide what will happen to your character. So you make a character and he starts off at level one like normally with basic armor and weapon and such. The character classes that can be chosen is limitless(Heres a site if you need any ideas

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyCharacterClasses

There will be different worlds, but only onew\ world will be unlocked until the first Ultimate boss is defeated and two more worlds will be unlocked. And there with be mutliple tabs for each world so when you teleport from one place to another there will reply back in another tab.

All Npc's will be played by me including bosses and quest masters. I will draw maps of every place and each place you will run into Hostile creatures and how many.

I will post a list of common monsters including armor and weapon type, and health. I thought about using Dice in boss fights and things but, I have no clue how to use them xD (If anyone is interested i will have a postion opened for Dice master so you will dill with all the Dice matters.) Dice will be used most likely for small bosses

Smaller Fights will be based of of Six factors

Stamina

Agility

Health

Strength

Defense

Speed

From my experience fights always tend to stretch out very very very long, cause no one wants to lose . So if a character has atleast 4 factors outwiegh a monster they will be the winner(Creatures stats will be found in lore tab). But this doesnt include pvp. Pvp can last as long as need be. Another tab will be dedicated to a Store, you earn credits by fighting obviously. There will all types of armor types and weapons, spells and such. You will also need to teleport

there.

(Quest Board) This kind of speaks for itself it will also be a tab were you will find were you can find which Quest master that does which quest and were to find them. And also it will have a bunch of random side quest, daily quest etc.

This is a WIP any ideas or advice will be appreciated.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back