• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Road trip

Here is a cs, I will accept 10 characters.

Name: 
Nickname:
Crush:  
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: 
Eye Color:
Hair Color: 
Height: 
Weight: 
Diseases/Allergies?: 
Body Modifications:. 
Personality: 
Vehicle: 
Cell Phone: 
Other:

((This is not mine))

Quote this 

Z

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpegName: Hestia Chang 
Nickname: Tia
Orientation: Straight 
Crush: pm me 
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: pm me
Eye Colour: grey 
Hair Colour: brown 
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 56kg
Diseases/Allergies?: dogs
Body Modifications: 
Personality: POTTERHEAD, stagnant, smart, determined 
Dislikes: rats, liquorice, anything slow
Vehicle: motorbike 
Cell Phone: iPhone 6
Other: Is pregnant but no one knows

image.jpeg

Name: Kurona CarterNickname: N/AAge: 17Looks: Latina. Curly dark brown hair in a bob, has bangs. Tan skin, glasses. something like this, but with glasses and blunt bangs

tumblr_nm91t8yoVr1qbzr54o2_1280.jpg
Gender: FemaleOrientation: BiCrush:  N/ABoyfriend/Girlfriend: N/AEye Color: brownHair Color: dark brownHeight: 5'3Weight: 130 lbsDiseases/Allergies?: allergic to cats, has asthmaBody Modifications: N/APersonality: Positive, a bit shy, introvert, irritated easily, absent minded, cheerfulLikes: food, sleeping, cartoons, comics, random acts of kindness, money, bad boys, tall girls, long car rides, gloomy weather, sweets/candy, chips and sandwiches, eggs, the colour pink, halloween, valentines dayDislikes: cruelty, practical jokes, slapstick humor, violent people, loud people, being scaredVehicle: light pink beetleCell Phone: galaxy s7Other: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Name: NicholasNickname: NickAge:  18Looks: (no idea what to put here so i went and got a random picture for reference?)

5b4938c249dfc7c39e4fee5155b083fd.jpg
Gender: MaleOrientation: StraightCrush:  No idea...Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None?Eye Color: GreenHair Color: BlackHeight: 5'9Weight: 180 lbsDiseases/Allergies?:  Marigolds?Body Modifications: N/APersonality: Smart, Witty, Skeptic, curiousLikes:  women? sausages, fruit punch, deep fried oreosDislikes: clowns, marigolds, flowers in general, lambVehicle: tesla model sCell Phone: iphone 5sOther: extremely good sense of smell.

Name:  Vincent AlexanderNickname: VinceAge: 19Looks:

20140420-231745.jpg
Gender: maleOrientation: heterosexualCrush:  Grace HughesBoyfriend/Girlfriend:  Grace HughesEye Color: blueHair Color: Dark BrownHeight: 6'3Weight: 210Diseases/Allergies?: Allergic to PollenBody Modifications:. Has a tattoo on his bicep and a big one on his back.Personality: Vince can seem abit cold and mysterious at first however once you get to know him he is outgoing and often enjoys poking fun and pranking. Likes:  

+ outdoors

+ Driving

+ Eating

+ Smoking

+ Women?Dislikes: 

-Obnoxious people

-Liars

-cheaters

-Cats

-The cityVehicle:  Lifted Dodge Cummins diesel.

lifted-dodge-cummins-for-sale-3.jpg
Cell Phone: LG G3Other: N/A

Name: Jason HookNickname: JAge: 19Looks: 
750019dcb2912e32ec5ced6a9272b9db.jpg
Gender: Male Orientation: Straight Crush:  PM me if you want Boyfriend/Girlfriend: PM me if you want Eye Color: brownHair Color: blackHeight: 6'8"Weight: 200Diseases/Allergies?:  none Body Modifications:. tattoosPersonality: Fun outgoing guy who loves meeting people and playing musicLikes:  music, cars, peopleDislikes: Boring peopleVehicle: Bat-mobile!! Dodge Charger/Kawasaki Ninja Cell Phone: Galaxy s7 PlusOther: None 

Name:

Anastasia Chicklo

Nickname:

Annie is her most popular nickname, however some do call her by the long time nickname of Chiko. Basicly, the closer you are to her the more likely you are to call her Chiko. ;P

unnamed (29).gif

Looks:

unnamed (24).gif

unnamed (19).gif

C5RlCQL.gif

unnamed (21).gif

Female

Orientation:

Heterosexual ll Heteroromantic

unnamed (30).gif

Crush:

none yet. pm me. I definitely don't mind building a relationship between Annie and other character.

unnamed (24).gif

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

none yet. pm me. I don't mind an established relationship, or even a new one.

BestFriend:

Anyone interested? pm me.

~

~

tumblr_inline_oflmuyG2ca1ravrtw_500.gif

Eye Color:

Deep Dark Brown

Hair Color:

Chocolate

Height:

5'9"

tumblr_o9lwdx0PId1qk7bkio1_400.gif

Weight:

122 lbs

unnamed (25).gif

Diseases/Allergies:

none. she's healthy as a horse

BodyModifications:

none. besides her two ear piercings

Personality:

Anastasia has been referred to before as the 'Lovable Alpha Bitch'. She doesn't see it all the time, but apparently so do others. Some might describe her as cliche and clueless, but Annie is really just too happy go lucky and content for some. She enjoys being happy and  strives to keep her wits about her, and a smile [or a smirk] on her face at all times. One musn't mistake her for a stuck up bitch. Ok, sure, sometimes she can be a little narcissistic but in the end it is all fun. And don't think she won't apologise for everything. And I mean, everything. Annie has all the potential to be genuine and she can make you laugh with silly antics when she feel's in the mood. The problem is, she has grown up to please others, seemingly always doing things to others expectations and trying to impress. Her parents especially. See, when she was younger, Ade had pretty much zero self esteem and no friends. She was acne prone and bully prone, with only one or two real friends. Then, a time went on Adelaide grew and grew, and "grew" and had her major glo- up. But rather than turning away from the people who saw a face and suddenly wanting to be friends rather than doing the right thing, she accepted their fake apologies and has built her empire on alot of people who don't deserve her mercy. She doesn't want to to think she is like most of her friends; snobby, repulsive, mean, bitchy [and neither do I]. Adelaide would prefer you get to know the real, loving, honest, brave, thoughtful and merciful girl she is.

- All kinds of sports and activities [she likes to get invested and show enthusiasm even if others won't]

- Chuppa - Chupps [Watermelon flava only xP]

- Fashion. New York Fashion Week is the one week of the year she spends all she wants :P  [maybe in Paris too]

- Shopping [especially thrift shopping with her own savings; who knew]

- Singing

- Dancing

- Racing [her Mclaren is practically built for the track]

- Being unconventional [definitely not often in public]

- Chocolate Milk [though, she prefers it cold]

- Therapy Colouring

- Good books [ :)  ]

tumblr_oaji7hnw0F1sj2yv9o1_250.gif

Dislikes:

- Perverts

- Utter Idiots

- People underestimating her because of what she is on the outside [maybe she brings it on herself....]

- Seafood [she used to, but won't tolerate it anymore]

- Being out run [when racing]

- Those who undermine her friends [sometimes even the fake friends]

- Discrimination [fuck off haters]

tumblr_inline_ocu78wYGiI1rqmlml_500.gif

Vehicle:

Mclaren F1

[She can fit 3 people including herself]

p1.gif

Cell Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Other:

~ Her father is Italian and her mother is half Italian half Morrocan

~ She can speak Italian quite fluently

~ She isn't afraid to flaunt her slim figure

~ She wishes she could swim better, but she never had classes as a kid
~ She has a high metabolism, thus, she cannot go more than 2 hours without a snack or a meal. No way. 
~ Same with water...

~ If it wasn't already clear, Annie is very well off. Her parents are big business owners and house investors so they rake the money in. Annie prefers to be humbled about this but on rarest occasion it gets to her head [not that her parents care] so she keeps herself humble by working her own part time job and paying for her life's necessities instead of using all her parents money. The upside to this wealthy thing is that Annie can do pretty much anything she wants with her life's that she'd like to. The down side? Virtually no relationship with her [workaholic] parents.

unnamed (20).gif

tumblr_oamfcyHK4h1qk7bkio1_400.gif

tumblr_nav9ipIFWa1s8t4dvo1_500.gif

Name: Kenna

Nickname: None, Kennas short enough.

Looks:

tumblr_o4b7xdRzPy1ttokcyo1_500.gif

Crush: None ATM

Boyfriend:None ATM

Eye Color: Clear Blue

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Height: 5'5

Diseases/Allergies: Allergic to mushrooms. 

Body Modifications: A small quote in black script on her left thight, and two names in black script on her right hip.

Personality: Kenna is usually calm and collected, and around people she knows(and likes) she's a huge goofball, and a great friend. She sometimes gets stuck inside her head worrying and thinking too much. She hardly let's her emotions get the best of her, though her anxiety acts up on occasion. She's got a great sense of humor. And more ofter than not laughs at her own jokes more than anyone else. She doesnt talk much about herself or her home life. She's doesn't mind getting down and dirty, and one of her favorite hobbies is working on cars. And the flip side she's very into fashion, and is always drawing new ideas for clothes, or drawing in general. 

~Chips

~Junk food

~Running

~Swimming

~Dogs/Cats

~Green eyes

~Getting dirty

~Small children/babies

~Road Trips

~Adventure

~Anywhere that isn't home

Dislikes:

~Large crowds

~Creppy Crawlies

~Dark spaces

~Confinement

~Being alone

~Being Under estimated

~Being talked down to

~Mushrooms

~Being helpless

Vehicles:

Her car is her pride and joy, her dad gave it to her as a broken rust bucket, and its still not pristine condition. She's spent hours working to save money to get it in perfect condition, and she's still a very long way off. But it runs. 

Seats 4

1967shelbygt500fastback.jpg

Cell Phone:

Galaxy Note 4

Other:

tumblr_oiiqh3zZtt1s26gy6o6_r1_250.gif

28FAEB2000000578-0-image-a-1_1432311258357.jpg

c7a0aa908e8f36a6b8d2192aba3fad50.jpg

tumblr_oiwwu1HwKa1ufbvyio2_500.png

aHR0cDovL3AzLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL3dvLzAvdWkvMTAvNTIwNjUvYjQ4NzE0ODQyMTMwN2MyMzEzZDA3MGEwYWI1NDQ1M2IuanBn.jpg

Name : 

Grace Alexandra Hughes

Nickname :

Gracie

Female

Sexual Orientation :

Heterosexual 

Crush :

Vincent Alexander  

Boyfriend : 

Vincent Alexander  

Eye Color:

Chocolate brown 

Hair Color: 

Golden blond

Height: 

5'4"

Weight: 

101 lbs 

Diseases/Allergies?: 

Allergic to pineapple.

Body Modifications:

Has her left arm tattooed in a sleeve with a few empty spots. This arm is full of tattoos that mean a lot to her. 

Personality: 

Grace is fun loving. She is responsible when she has to be, but she's mostly just a fun outgoing person to be around. There's a part of her that can be intimidated easily if she's unsure of you, otherwise she's not afraid to tell you what she thinks. She grew up on a farm with her dad so she has knowledge of farm life, but if she has a choice she definitely doesn't care for livestock. The scenery of a farm is what she loves, especially to lay in the grass or in the pack of a pickup truck and stargaze. She loves the simple things in life. She loves to laugh and make others smile. She's your typical country girl.

+Country Music

+Pop Music

+Children

+Stargazing

+Beer

+Fishing

+Road Trips

Dislikes: 

-Vodka

-Cheaters 

-Metal Music

-Coca Cola

Vehicle: 

aed843703587da0f4e3ead27b1e96bb3.jpg

Cell Phone: 

iPhone 6s Plus

(124)555-8374

Other:

Nothing at the moment <3  

Name: Megan armadaNickname: MegAge: 18Looks:IMG_1115.JPGGender: FemaleOrientation: StraightCrush:  Pm meBoyfriend/Girlfriend: Pm meEye Color: brownHair Color: brownHeight: 5'5Weight: 120Diseases/Allergies?: Tomatoes Body Modifications:. Tattoo on her wrist that says Stay StrongPersonality: fun , outgoing , shy at first Likes:  walks on the beach , looking at the stars , Dislikes: Bullies, rude people , her momVehicle: IMG_1116.JPGCell Phone: IPhone 6s Other: Megan was abused by her mom since she was ten because her father left and her mother blamed it on Megan. She left home at 17 and has been on her own since.

Name: 

Clover Montgomery

Nickname:

Clove, CloverAge: 

18Looks:
669full-daria-milky.jpg

Female 

Orientation: 

Heterosexual/Heteromantic Crush:  

PM meBoyfriend/Girlfriend: 

PM me

Eye Color:

A vibrant, unique blueHair Color: 

Ginger Red

Height: 

5'8"

Weight: 

121Diseases/Allergies?: 

NoneBody Modifications:

Only her two ear piercings, and a nose piercing.

Personality: 

Clover is a very...blunt individual. She's stubborn, and mischievous, she doesn't question getting into trouble unless it's outright stupid. She is by no means a coward, and isn't afraid to get into fights if she needs too, she's known to make people laugh, and is generally in good spirits, despite her pessimistic comments on nearly everything, she's quick to anger, and her mouth whips like a viper when she is, she's often seen with a wry grin plastered on her face, never one to miss an opportunity to tease others or play around, and is all in all, a good person to be around. 

+ Driving at night

+ Swimming 

+ Causing trouble

+ Teasing others

+ Spicy food

+ Video games

+Taking photographs of scenery and friends

+Fresh air

+The outdoors (Most times)

+Paris

+Music

+Animals 

+Cats

Dislikes: 

- Spiders/Insects

- Basically everyone she doesn't know. (She's not very welcoming to new people.$

- Playing sports/athletics

- Closed spaces

- Long car rides

- Heavy metal music

- Anyone who tries to get intimate with her. (Trust issues)

Vehicle: 

Maisto-Bburago-1-24-California-font-b-T-b-font-Open-Top-font-b-Diecast-b.jpg

Cell Phone: 

IPhone 6s

Name: Veronica Jones 
Nickname: Vee. But only if she says it's ok. 
Looks: 

large.png

Crush:  TBD (Mention me if you're interested!) 
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: See above
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'9
Weight: 128
Diseases/Allergies?: Milk
Body Modifications:. A half tattooed sleeve and usually some fake nails
Personality: Veronica does not give a shit. That's kind of her thing, really. She gives off a very chill, rebellious, and almost dangerous vibe to those who both know and don't know her. She dresses how she wants, she parties when she wants and comes from a long line of bikers and rebels of society. You can try your hardest to anger her with the sharpest of words, but she's been long characterized by a smirk and a middle finger. She does have a soft side if you dig deep enough. If you get that deep, you'll have a loyal friend for life.

Prince 

Queen 

Soda in glass bottles 

Motorcycles 

Cheap sunglasses 

Loud music 

Guitar solos

Dislikes: 

Rules, mostly. 

Boring people 

Vehicle: A nice Harley Davidson her parents bought when she turned 16. She often will go on rides with them across the country. 
Cell Phone: iPhone 6 
Other: Nope 

(Oh my gosh Brendon Urie is beautiful @AbadedBigfoot

(Also @Ms. Sparrow Clover and Veronica would be a unique and hilarious friend combo?) 

Oh man. I was looking forward to this one. *Cries* 

I'm willing to open a thread and you can all repost your characters! I'll create arc's if you'd like, get a story going! Let me know if you are interested! I can tell you are all still interested, so why not?
It will be my first own thread/r on rpnation but i've created plenty before :)

I hope you guys want this, I sure do~

I'm willing to open a thread and you can all repost your characters! I'll create arc's if you'd like, get a story going! Let me know if you are interested! I can tell you are all still interested, so why not?

Oooh, I'm in!

I'm in!

I'm in as well! :)

sorry I didn't reply earlier guys! I've been planning the RP :) I'm glad you are all interested! I hope it will be up soon. when that happens I will tag you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back