• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Road Trip!!! What Could Go Wrong...

Should I do specific roles that need to be filled? one person per role? or leave it all open ended?

• Total voters

t_anderson

Hey, you up?

Doesn't matter! Was wondering if you guys wanted to take that trip with me, it's only about a 20 hour drive. You're all always saying how bored you are, here's something to cure that!

Cool, cool, I want all of you to meet me at my house tomorrow at 5... yes that means 5 in the a.m. I'm sure you bums can handle it, I have everything taken care of, food gas, money. But, that doesn't mean I'll mind if you pitch in for any of that stuff cause that's what friends do right?

Great! Now please don't be late, I've kinda got a deadline to be there, who knows maybe I'll get the job and visit you guys with all that money! I'll have someone else to drive me of course lol, here's to the beginning of a new adventure, and honestly, what could go wrong?

PLOT:

We've all been friends forever at this point, can't even remember the time before. We've had the luxury of talking about it for a few days after I sprung up the text in the middle of the night last week. Thankfully, everyone here agreed.
A new job interview is the reason for the drive, other activities will take place of course, after all, we still have to get there.

There's only one thing... obviously none of our characters know this, but we're never going to make it. A classic horror movie style cabin in the woods scenario, I know I know, not very creative, but that sucks because I don't care, I'm here for the simple roleplay and I hope you all are too.
To give more backround, about halfway through the trip someone is going to feel off at a gas station, as if we're being watched. Shortly after the pos car will live up to the name of being a pos, from there as a group we can all figure out what to do next, I have a detailed map thought up already for the area this rp will mostly be taking place in.
And fair warning, some people might not make it, because where's the fun in no risk taking?

RULES:

no 18+ obviously
and this is a modern/ realistic rp besides story exceptions (anything the story can't do without)
use (ooc) when speaking ooc and speak in third person ex: Trevor walked down the road and turned towards the stop sign, "huh, weird" he said
this will be semi-literate so keep that in mind

REQUIREMENTS:

looking for 5 more people, I'd like to at least begin this rp today, please dm me for requests and we can get started once we have everyone.
Before we start, we can all give an introduction to each of our characters, a photo for visualization, and if everyone would like, a more detailed background on the friendships itself for example, we're all in one group but everyone has a best friend or someone whom they confide in more than the others and so on.

BTW I was thinking about doing set roles that need to be filled but I'm not even sure I'll get 5 people, so I'll do a poll.
Comment on this post or DM me to be added to the group, if not then just shoot a like over and have a great day! Thank you for your time!
ONE LAST THING: if anyone has anything they'd like to add, that would be much appreciated.

I'm down for this! Sounds fun, and I'm looking forward to hearing more details or collaborating with other people on some characters!

what age group are you thinking for the characters?

Id love to join! However i had a small suggestion about the nature of the horror aspect of the rp. I had a similar idea to this that i was developing a while ago, but the horror was less hack and slash teen movie and more adult psychological and supernatural horror - think skinamirink meets 411. What type of horror are you most interested in for this?

ME BUT IS THERE A FEMALE SPOT??? if not I can do both not because I'm trans cause I'm not I have experience with both

I think that age group sounds right

Id love to join! However i had a small suggestion about the nature of the horror aspect of the rp. I had a similar idea to this that i was developing a while ago, but the horror was less hack and slash teen movie and more adult psychological and supernatural horror - think skinamirink meets 411. What type of horror are you most interested in for this?
I was thinking more psychological for sure, I never really like hack and slash

is there a eta of the start time?

Is there a time where the rp will start?

Hey, you up?

Doesn't matter! Was wondering if you guys wanted to take that trip with me, it's only about a 20 hour drive. You're all always saying how bored you are, here's something to cure that!

Cool, cool, I want all of you to meet me at my house tomorrow at 5... yes that means 5 in the a.m. I'm sure you bums can handle it, I have everything taken care of, food gas, money. But, that doesn't mean I'll mind if you pitch in for any of that stuff cause that's what friends do right?

Great! Now please don't be late, I've kinda got a deadline to be there, who knows maybe I'll get the job and visit you guys with all that money! I'll have someone else to drive me of course lol, here's to the beginning of a new adventure, and honestly, what could go wrong?

PLOT:

We've all been friends forever at this point, can't even remember the time before. We've had the luxury of talking about it for a few days after I sprung up the text in the middle of the night last week. Thankfully, everyone here agreed.
A new job interview is the reason for the drive, other activities will take place of course, after all, we still have to get there.

There's only one thing... obviously none of our characters know this, but we're never going to make it. A classic horror movie style cabin in the woods scenario, I know I know, not very creative, but that sucks because I don't care, I'm here for the simple roleplay and I hope you all are too.
To give more backround, about halfway through the trip someone is going to feel off at a gas station, as if we're being watched. Shortly after the pos car will live up to the name of being a pos, from there as a group we can all figure out what to do next, I have a detailed map thought up already for the area this rp will mostly be taking place in.
And fair warning, some people might not make it, because where's the fun in no risk taking?

RULES:

no 18+ obviously
and this is a modern/ realistic rp besides story exceptions (anything the story can't do without)
use (ooc) when speaking ooc and speak in third person ex: Trevor walked down the road and turned towards the stop sign, "huh, weird" he said
this will be semi-literate so keep that in mind

REQUIREMENTS:

looking for 5 more people, I'd like to at least begin this rp today, please dm me for requests and we can get started once we have everyone.
Before we start, we can all give an introduction to each of our characters, a photo for visualization, and if everyone would like, a more detailed background on the friendships itself for example, we're all in one group but everyone has a best friend or someone whom they confide in more than the others and so on.

BTW I was thinking about doing set roles that need to be filled but I'm not even sure I'll get 5 people, so I'll do a poll.
Comment on this post or DM me to be added to the group, if not then just shoot a like over and have a great day! Thank you for your time!
ONE LAST THING: if anyone has anything they'd like to add, that would be much appreciated.
idk if i'm late but i'd love to join! if there's an open spot, pls get back to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back