• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Road Trip Gone Wrong

Nap

pumpkins
So my friend @Kyna and I decided we would start an RP.

Here's a short summary:

7 teenaged best friends have just graduated and they want to do something absolutely memorable together since they'll be attending different universities/colleges. They finally decided on a cross-country road trip. Of course, with the 7 teens, they each have their own personality and the one with no direction happened to get them lost. Even luckier, they run out of gas. Now they're stranded somewhere in the forests of north east United States. This is a horror and you have to survive. THE REST IS A SECRET SO YOU HAVE TO JOIN. Heh. :}}}}}}}

Charries must be from ages 17-18

~7 spots~

1. Female

2. Female

3. Female

4. Female

5. Male

6. Male

7. Male

Last edited by a moderator:
Aca-'scuze me? What did you just tell me to do?

I WILL MURDER YOU BEFORE YOU CAN SAY "XAVENNY"

jk ilysm(:*)( ;) )

1 female and 1 male left!!!!! i have to find my writing friends!!!!!!

p.s. i'm dumb i left my phone at the building site

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Is there a thread already for cs and such?

[/QUOTE]
We're waiting on a few more people to be interested!

Thanks for your eagerness :D

Woooooow. gj

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Is there a thread already for cs and such?

[/QUOTE]
I'll tag you when it's made.

I already said I'd joins and I wanna be clear that I would like a female spot.. If I didn't make that clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back