• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Road trip gone wrong ((Allsmiles+ Juju))

She sighed "I know how you feel...Just please try to believe in the best." smiled smiled bit then looked back that the ground, the ground had many puddles, the night sky light up again, lighting and thunder, making her jump, and gasp. She hated lighting, and thunder. He mom use to always tell her she was a dog, she had other reasons to call her that, but the lighting thing was mainly way she did. It became silent, she had nothing else to say. Forbidden love, it was like it was taken out of some cheesy romance novel. She laughed a bit, the first book that got publish was a cheesy romance. She had always dream for it, that faded away quickly as she realized every guy was a pig.

-

Matt sighed looking at the ground, "Im sorry, I-Im taking it way to fast. Lets get all this over, then I will come sweep you off your feet. or at east if you want." He laughed "Intill then." he step forward, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead, "Please beileve for me ill straighten up." he step back again. He loss control there, he got to excited. He was to nervous to think straight. She was the only girl that made him lose him cool like that. "Wanna go back to the room? I promise, no more fights with Riley."

"I don't believe in the best Riley. I think you're forgetting that I'm a disgusting man with no morals." He replied to her, looking up at the sky as the thunder boomed and the lightning lit it up. He glanced down at her and saw her jump.

"If you're so afraid of thunder and lightening why stay out in it?" He asked, grabbing her arm and pulling her up to her feet. He pulled her inside, pushing her gently in front of him. "Let's go back to the room now. You're going to get sick in those wet clothes."

-

"It's okay Matt..." Leilani said softly, looking up at him. She blushed. Sweep her off her feet? Just like a Prince would do to a princess. It made her stomach flutter. She smiled, enjoying the feel of his lips on her forehead, a small blush coming to her lips. "I'll believe in you... I believe you'll straighten up." She said softly, taking his hand in hers, intertwining their fingers. She nodded her head. "I would like to go back. I'm exhausted."

She smiled "Oh really, if you had no morals, you wouldnt worry about being sick. Dont make yourself seem like a bad person, everyone has morals." she raised an eyebrow, smiling even bigger "You have at least some morals....very little of them." she nodded sniffling some more. They began to walk back to the room. Then a scream came out of no where. Riley once again grabbed onto Scotty "W-What the hell was that!"

-

Matt smiled taking her hand leading her to the bedroom, they talked for a moment. Matt was laying on the bed, almost asleep. He laughed at something that Leilani said, barly able to understand, he looked over at Leilani smiling, then finally closed his eyes. He only got maybe less the 10 minutes of sleep when, the loud scream echoed through the halls. Matt sat all the way up in shock.

Scotty rolled his eyes. "Don't try and figure me out Riley. It'll do more harm than good. I will promise you that." He said boredly, glancing at her. "Stick to trying to play matchmaker with the other two. I don't need some person telling me how I think and what I do." He raised an eyebrow at the scream he heard and made a small noise, wondering who that was.

He glanced down at Riley and shrugged. "That was a scream smart one."

Leilani enjoyed their time together. She was blushing and a wide toothy grin was plastered on her face. She giggled at Matt, hesitantly letting her fingers run through his hair as he rested. She could tell he was tired and was on the verge of falling asleep. She say he finally slept and smiled, staring at him for a few seconds before laying down. She took a hold of his arm, intertwining her hand to his and snuggling close to him. She closed her eyes when the scream was heard she too screamed in fear. "Matt..." She said, holding onto him, her eyes wide with fear.

She didnt release him, instead she tighten her grip "I know that, I meant who did it come from! and now is not the time to be a jerk. Lets get out of here! I dont care if we have to walk back to the car." she whimpered, pulling him quickly to the room. She was shaking from the fear, and her clothes were soaking wet. "There were no cars in the parking lot, and I havent seen the freak of a owner anywhere." Her stomach was in knots, she was truly panicking.

-

Matt shivered in fear "I-I dont know." He got up locking the door, and then grabbing the gun out of his backpack. "Will stay here till the other two come back." He was also freaking out, but kept his cool trying not to get Leilani to scared. Scotty, and Riley must have scared someone, or something like that. Dont worry." He sat on the chair he was as stiff as a board, but keep talking to Leilani calmly "So is Scotty as bad as you thought he was." he was trying to make conversation. Just to take her mind off it.

Scotty rolled his eyes at Riley and laughed. "Come on Riley, you need to toughen up here. It's probably nothing bad. Leave to go back to the car? I don't think so. It's raining! I don't like rain!" He said. "But to the room we go. Come along doll." He said, shaking his head in amusement. These three were such scaredy cats to Scotty. It truly did amuse him. He tried to open the door but found it locked. "What in the..." He mumbled, banging on it.

Leilani watched as he locked the door, feeling slightly better. She froze up when she saw the gun, shivering slightly at the sight of it.

"Matt do you really need that?" She squeaked out, wrapping her arms around herself. She sighed, telling herself to toughen up. "Scotty is pretty mean sometimes." She said. "But he's really funny too. He's... He's okay." She said, nodding her head. She jumped, screaming when she heard the banging on the door.

Riley, looked at him very confused "How are you not worried! There was a scream someone could be DEAD!" they cam up to the room, it was locked. "What if Leilani got hurt! Hey open up!" she yelled as Scotty banged on the door. Her stomach dropped "Please open!" then the door flew open, Matt had if gun out, he lowered it once he saw the two of them, Riley ran to Leilani hugging her, still dripping wet.

-

Matt Kicked the door open, nd held the gun out, shaking like crazy. He the saw Scotty and Riley "Man you guys scared me! he laughed collapsing on the floor. "but did you guys scream?"

"I've heard plenty of screams before." Scotty said with a shrug. "After about the twentieth scream I kind of got myself used to it. If someone's dead then some is dead. What can we do about it?" Scotty's eyes widened when he saw the gun in his face.

"Geeze man." He said, pushing his friend playfully. "That scared you needed to bring the gun out?"

Leilani felt as though she would have a heart attack from the banging until she heard Riley's voice, yelling at them.

"Riley!" The girl cried out, jumping off the bed and pulling her friend into a hug. She quickly recoiled. "Whoa, why are you wet Riley? You're going to get sick. We need to get these clothes off of you."

Matt laughed then got back to seriousness, "Are you sure your not worried! It was a scream, then the person could come and get us next!" Matt shivered, but felt alot better now that Scotty was back.

-

Riley hugged her tightly, then back up "I was playing in the rain." she laughed. Another flash in the sky and a roar making Riley jump again. Riley loves the rain, hates thunder and lighting. Leilani knows this, Riley had shared everything with Leilani. "Ill go get changed," she hesitantly looked down the hall, she sighed not wanting to. She didnt want to be a scaredy cat. "I-Ill be going..."

-

Matt sighed, "Theres no leaving, the rain is picking up, and we have no where else to go to." He went, and sat on the bed, laying down.

Scotty looked at Matt and shrugged.

"Nah, not really. Maybe this is a haunted house? I don't know. Don't really care to be honest with you." Scotty said, closing the door behind him and locking it. "As long as that door stays closed I am a happy fellow with whatever goes on out there." Scotty shrugged, plopping down on his seat. "But if this is an invitation to go explore then sure, I'm certainly up for it. You'll just be the one driving in the morning."

Leilani shook her head at Riley. "Why would you play in the rain Riley? You know that's how you get sick!" She scolded, grabbing some of Riley's clothes from her bag. "Here, I'll go with you. I'm not making you go alone."

"Let's make this a four way trip!" Scotty said from his seat. "Have a party! A 'Riley changing clothes' party!"

Matt smiled, "Fine man, if you say so. I agree lets make sure that door is locked."

He shuddered "H-haunted house, I think im fine staying here..." he sighed, only ghost, He convinced himself that everyone has a fear "Scotty, what are you afraid of? You have to be scared of something." he then sighed even louder"I dont want to drive" he pouted flopping on the bed again childish.

-

Riley smiled brightly "Being sick is worth it if I get to play in the rain." she laughed "And thank you I hate this place, its so creepy!" She winked at Scotty, jokingly "I know you would want to see me change perv, but im not that kind of girl." she laughed again, still smiling. She wanted to know all that happen with Leilani, and Matt.

Scotty snorted. "That is not something I'm going to tell you with the girls here. That one will use it to her advantage." He said, pointing at Riley with a roll of his eyes. "I guess that also means no exploration?" He taunted his friend, a grin on his face. "Oh come on. We can totally do that. You're driving tomorrow regardless anyway. Why not have some fun before you do?"

Leilani rolled her eyes at Riley, giving her a small grin. Nodding her head, she hooked her arm with Riley's. "That's what the buddy system is for my dear friend." She joked, smiling at her. "All about that buddy system!"

Scotty groaned, snapping his fingers. "Oh gosh darn. I really wanted to see you naked too." He said sarcastically, sighing. "Maybe next time doll."

Matt frowned, knowing Scotty was taunting him. He didnt want to seem like his was a scaredy cat. "F-Fine let explore." he sighed really not wanting to, he stood up. "So where are we going." he wanted to get this over with. He shivered he hoping, he would have to run away from anything. He couldnt stand it he would probably freeze in fear.

-

She smiled "Okay next time, Doll..." she mocked him back. "Okay buddy systems fine with me, well be back." She finally left with Leilani, she smiled as the got in the hallway. "So what happen!" she giggled excited "What did you guys talk about?"

Scotty laughed at Matt standing up. "We don't have to go Matt. I know you don't want to. I won't force ya to. Besides, I'm exhausted and you all are just all over the place. I want to sleep." He said, dropping back onto the couch. "We can go exploring the next place we end up in. Maybe one that doesn't have you all so wired and worried."

-

Leilani looked over at Riley and blushed at her question, looking away as she bit her lip. "He... He told me he liked me." She confessed, sending her friend a small grin. "He said that he wanted us to be together and that he would work on changing himself."

He smiled "Your the bestest!" he then plopped on the bed. "Man, I was scared out of my mind!" he laughed "We would have probably died!" it was silent for a couple of minutes "S-so I told her, how I felt...she likes me back. Man I dont know what to do. I dont want to leave the job, but then again she is amazing. She makes my heart pound, and me sweat. I just dont know man..." he sighed, and frowned sadly.

-

Riley sighed knowing the trouble, then she smiled. 'All we can do is be happy for them..' she thought then smiled. "Im happy for you. Dont be scared, if its really love it will grow." she laughed "You to would be cute together, but please let him fix himself before you guys get serious." she laughed, going into the bathroom. A couple minutes later, she came out in dry clothes. "Thanks for coming with me."

Scotty had been slowly falling asleep when he became alert once more. Looking over at Matt he listened silently to his friend's happiness and his dilemma. He bit this tongue, narrowing his eyes at his friend. He wanted nothing more than to tell Matt to just give it up. It wasn't worth it. Not at all and he didn't wish to see his friend with her anyway. He would leave their job for her. Scotty already knew it. They wouldn't be the big crime duo that they were now. This wasn't of his liking. But he knew that it would only upset Matt further if he really voiced his opinions.

Giving his friend a small smile he shrugged.

"It's great that she likes you back man. I can't really help you with this one. You do what you gotta do and hope that it all ends well."

Leilani smiled, pulling Riley into a huge hug. "Riley, you're the best. I knew you'd understand..." She said softly, smiling widely at her friend. She nodded her head though, the smile wiping off her face as she became serious. "Yes, I know. I told him he needed to fix himself up but that I'd be there every step of the way."

She waited for her friend as she changed, taking note of the hotel owner standing further down the hall staring at her. She stared back, feeling creeped out to an extent and was happy when Riley came out.

"Yeah, it's no problem. Can we go back now please?" She asked, pulling Riley away from the door and towards their room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back