• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Road Rage (Racing RP)

Master Hand

*Fires finger gun*
Edit: I'm rebooting this, don't be fooled by the old dates.

20XX- A small artificial island finishes construction off of the east coast of Japan.

20X1- A similar project reaches completion in central Germany, but this time on land.

2X03- Two more projects reach their conclusion, one in eastern Spain and another in Massachusetts. Several more structures are built in Asia and Europe, but in more remote locations.

20X4- A final project is finished, and just like the first, it is an artificial island, but this time just west of California. But this time, a massive sign looms over it. It says... Finish Line...

The all too secretive Project Road Rage has finally been revealed to the public, and it is beyond everyone's wildest hopes and dreams. A race around the globe, from the great wall to the great plains, from medieval castles to underground tunnels, from crossing desserts to crossing oceans.

Racers from nearly every country on Earth, and every country probably has more than one driver.
No restrictions. No safety checks. No limitations. Get distracted? Get wrecked? Get injured?
That's your own fault.

Some would say its insane. That its pointless. That it could become violent, personal, and dirty in every meaning of the word all at the same time.

We hope they're right.

(Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Interest? Just comment below.)

Last edited:
Whoo!

HGHCar.gif

may I suggest this little site when it comes to creating the vehicles? I stumbled upon that a long time ago and still use it for car related RPs. It's easy to navigate and pretty simple, made by some Russians.

Also Is it still alive? It's been more than a week since the last time the OP replied.

may I suggest this little site when it comes to creating the vehicles? I stumbled upon that a long time ago and still use it for car related RPs. It's easy to navigate and pretty simple, made by some Russians.

Also Is it still alive? It's been more than a week since the last time the OP replied.

What a cool site!

I haven't heard anything since last time they posted, so I suspect it's not :/ I'm really interested in doing a racing rp still though, so if anybody else is too I'd be up for spitballing some plot ideas

Long story short, I am back. I'm going to have the thread up either today or tomorrow. If I don't, then that means that life really hates me because things have kept popping up and someone else can take over. Also, thanks for the site Gegawat Gegawat

Long story short, I am back. I'm going to have the thread up either today or tomorrow. If I don't, then that means that life really hates me because things have kept popping up and someone else can take over. Also, thanks for the site Gegawat Gegawat
glad to help. As I said, it's useful when it comes to personalizing cars. I mostly use it in addition with photoshop to create some really badass cars, but I will probably show them with my characters when things go live

My only complaint with this website is that it will let me put tacky tribal designs on my cars but not a single racing stripe. An outrage.

That's why I use photoshop. I made a registration in the site, I save the project, then repaint it, and use photoshop to overlay the 2 same images, deleting the colored one, leaving only black base with let's say blue racing pinstripe or whatever design I find on the internet. I realize not everybody has and can do photoshop, but that's the only solution I found.

Well, I do prefer finding my Cars on Google and do have a vast amount of pictures saved.

Many apologies about letting you all down, but I really do want to get this going again. I have ideas for tracks and maybe a system randomizing parts of tracks or maybe entire ones. I think this slightly-futuristic and only-half-realistic rp can still work.

I am still down!

Last edited:
Gegawat Gegawat It can have three dozen wheels if you want! Though that would be unbelievably horrid and awkward, and would definitely crash at some point. And if that happens, well, I'll have to pick your replacement heh heh heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back