TV & Film Riverdale

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright so I don't expect many people to reply to this but I'm obsessed :<

Someone come geek out with me over Riverdale.

Oof it's been a while since I've watched season 1 but I loved it. I have heard that there was a season 2 released not too long ago. Although I am not sure if all the episodes are out for season 2.

Well returning to what I know I will say that I like majority of the characters. My favorite is Veronica. Despite the move from the high life to a small town she adapted easily but she did stand her ground when she needed to (especially around Cheryl).

Who's your favorite character Dwiz?

Oof it's been a while since I've watched season 1 but I loved it. I have heard that there was a season 2 released not too long ago. Although I am not sure if all the episodes are out for season 2.

Well returning to what I know I will say that I like majority of the characters. My favorite is Veronica. Despite the move from the high life to a small town she adapted easily but she did stand her ground when she needed to (especially around Cheryl).

Who's your favorite character Dwiz?

I also want to say Veronica :D.

Shes a Queen Bee like Cheryl but shes using her powers for good not evil.

Yes! Now Betty mmm she crazy. The sudden flip of personality from "nice girl" to "near psychotic" makes me wonder if she has some kind of mental issue. In my perspective that's too quick of a change in personality to be normal. I mean reaching the point where your nails dig into your skin? Eesh that must have been a lot she was holding down if she was clenching her hands that hard.

Yes! Now Betty mmm she crazy. The sudden flip of personality from "nice girl" to "near psychotic" makes me wonder if she has some kind of mental issue. In my perspective that's too quick of a change in personality to be normal. I mean reaching the point where your nails dig into your skin? Eesh that must have been a lot she was holding down if she was clenching her hands that hard.

Yup, it gets touched upon more in Season 2. I'm waiting for tonight's episode. I don't want to spoil the stuff she does :O.

Yup, it gets touched upon more in Season 2. I'm waiting for tonight's episode. I don't want to spoil the stuff she does :O.

:O
One can get more crazier? My my. You know I never understood why the father of Betty never told his daughters or wife that they were related to the Blossoms (that was said in season 1 right?)

Omg- late to the party, but I too am obsessed with Riverdale. Especially Cheryl's coming out, etc. <3 I legit love all of the characters from the series.

Slowly catching up on Season 2, but it is so amazing and I love all the characters.
Well, Veronica kind of gets under my skin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back