• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Riverdale with OC

kashmoney645

ive been itching to do a storyline with oc's, its a new generation of kids and the serpents are still going to the north highschool and still have tension between them and the "normal" kids. im not sure what other conflicts there could be but, with the help from you guys we can make this a really good storyline.

i was thinking a copy cat killer of the black hood murderer has started killings again in Riverdale. each character has some sort of past they've tried to hide and the original black hood murderer didn't like sinners. The copy cat will attack and or harass each character forcing them to expose their secrets or die for their sins this will bring the serpents together with the other kids. Now if y'all waned to find a better way to bring all the kids together we could have it as one event happened with both the serpents and other kids. but within the event they all each did something crazy. but just let me know if you guys like this last part or not.

I think with the 6 of us we can start something. I’m gonna link the pro forum soon. Is there any sites y’all like to role play on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back