• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Riverdale RP

RunawayGirl

Pro-Escapist of Reality
Hey there! I'm looking for someone to Double-Up OC romance Riverdale RP with. For those who don't know the terminology, what I'm essentially looking for is someone who can play Jughead to romantically pair with my OC while I can play a character they like (including Jughead, we can do separate RPs) and come up with a plot including the conflicts we choose to include from the story line. :)

For those who do understand, I'd like my OC, Max paired with Jughead Jones. I can always play Jughead as well just in a separate RP with two separate chats. :) For any questions PM or leave a question in comments.

Hey there! I'm looking for someone to Double-Up OC romance Riverdale RP with. For those who don't know the terminology, what I'm essentially looking for is someone who can play Jughead to romantically pair with my OC while I can play a character they like (including Jughead, we can do separate RPs) and come up with a plot including the conflicts we choose to include from the story line. :)

For those who do understand, I'd like my OC, Max paired with Jughead Jones. I can always play Jughead as well just in a separate RP with two separate chats. :) For any questions PM or leave a question in comments.
Hello there! How're you doing? Are you still looking for partners? If so, I'd love to give it a go with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back