• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rising Voyages

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
il_570xN.337594585.jpg
It was just another boring day for the aspiring adventurers. They have not found a worthy quest within the past few months, despite having decades of experience under their belt. Sitting in the local tavern, where they have been staying for the past couple of days, wasting all their precious gold away. Buying Drinks for themselves and other patrons. Today it was just a big hangover and they had laid off on the drinking. While talking to one another as to what to do, Sylvianna overheard there being rumors of a Princess being exiled from capital and having fled into the woods and that there was even a price on her head. Intrigued, Sylvianna looked at the rest of her group. "Well, there's something we can do...Go find the princess."

While continuing to eavesdrop, Sylvianna overheard that the Princess was last seen in the Forest nearby that covered most of the way from Blue Fields to the Kingdom Capital. Her demeanor darkened when she heard that the princess was pregnant. "All the more reason to go find her."
Dibbydoo Dibbydoo

Nylon, who had not been drinking like the rest, was sitting by Rahka, her head nestled in his side, soft purrs emitting from her throat. Instead of ale, rum and other alcohols, she had gotten her belly full of warm milk, which seemed to have more of an affect on her than her companions that were drinking their beverages. By the side of Sylvianna, Abella sat there in all her pride and glory. She had her hair in her wrapped pony tail,a nd her chest was adorned with her armour. She sipped on her Ale, listening to the group of Adventures that were picking meanless routes of conversation, of course, until the woman beside her mentioned a princess. " Find a princess? Well it would be much easier done than said if.. We actually knew where she was.." She murmured, before letting the dark elf continue to eavesdrop.

She couldn't find the source of her conversation, perhaps it was because of how long her ears seemed to branch out, grasping on any sense of intriguing conversation, but, on the bright side at least one of the pair knew what to do. Aziz had wandered off for now, picking up fruitless conversations with girls who only seemed interested in him because of his looks.

As Nylon rested on his shoulder, purring, Rakha gently scratched her behind her ears with his armored hand. Rather then drinking as he was recovering from a hangover, Rakha just relaxed a little. Really, it was breakfast time, so drinking was not in their best interest. Katerine just continued reading her spell book. Sylvianna just left a reasonable amount of gold on their table. "She was last seen in the forest nearby." She replied to her friend before slowly standing up. "Come, let's find her before the Royal Guardsmen do. I have a feeling that she may be in danger. But...Let us proceed with caution. The woman is pregnant...Very...pregnant..." She trailed off before walking towards Aziz.

Once the demon elf got close enough, she grabbed Aziz by the ear and proceeded to drag him out of the tavern. "You've done enough flirting for one day..." she growled. Rakha then picked Nylon up and put her into Katerine's arms, with the mage putting the little cat girl into a piggy-back ride.

Meanwhile, out in the woods, Princess Gwen was catching her breath at a nearby pond, hiding behind a tree, with several royal guards approaching.

Nylons tail swayed softly, the young girl pressing her head into Rakha's hand. A small voice emitted from the tired girl, the words being a little slurred . " How did you rest Rakha? I didn't see you all night.." The small girl pouted. She often preferred resting with Rakha, acting like a small heater for his belly. In turn, she would feel safe and protected, as if a big brother loomed over her. It was something she would never cease to enjoy. At what Sylvianna said, Abella softly raised her brow, leaning in with a tilt of her head. " The forest? Well, that's a terrible place to hide." She couldn't help but snicker softly. " If any place.. that would be the first place anyone would look for her. None the less, we should find her before any royal guards do, and lets just hope we don't happen to run into them. I heard they are quite the pest." She shivered, standing up and making sure all of her items were on her.

Aziz was in the middle of a heroic story, about saving a family of three from terrible danger before.. "Oww!" He whined out some, being dragged away from his prize goal. He knew he couldn't retaliate, and instead swatted the demon elves hands away. " I can walk on my own!" He protested, his face blushing a harsh red colour.

Outside by the bar, Xanthippe stood with her Owl, looking out to her surroundings, enjoying the soft feeling of the wind on her skin. To her, it was much better than being inside and being hit with the harsh smell of alcohol and sweat.

"I rested well, Nylon. Thank you for asking. I was out hunting last night, so that's probably why you didn't see me." Rakha scratched behind her eyes. "Now, enjoy your piggy-back ride with Katerine, I have to go up front with Sylvianna." He said before running up to the Demon Elf, who just let go of Aziz.

When Abella said that the Forest was a terrible place to hide, Sylvianna herself only nodded. "Indeed. Sadly killing them will only make us targets and wanted criminals. I'd rather not deal with bounty hunters right now. You are right though, they are pests." She sighed. "My priority is the princess. If a pregnant woman is on the run, something is definitely wrong." She then turned to Aziz. "Then maybe you should stop thinking with your dagger and start using your brain and common sense." She responded, seeing Aziz blush out of the corner of her blood red eyes. "Come, let us find the princess and allow her to carry her pregnancy to term more...peacefully."

Once they were all outside, Sylvianna and Rakha went to meet with Xanthippe. "See if your Owl can track the princess. The sooner we find her, the better."
Dibbydoo Dibbydoo

Nylon nodded quickly at him, smiling gratefully. " I'm glad you rested well, Rahka..! I'll catch you soon." She gave him a sweet and childish wink, bouncing off his side and off the chair, landing on the floor on her two feet. As she made her way to Katerine, she was engulfed in a black smoke. Within a few moments, the black smoke drifted away and, in place of Nylon, there was a black cat that was marvellously decorated with crescent moons, circles and blinding white eyes. It pounced up on a stool, then a table, and finally, made its leap onto Katerine's back.

Aziz rolled his eyes and set his hands on his hips, a sigh escaping him as his red face seemed to calm." Alright, alright. 'Save princess'. Got it." He brushed the two companions off, following him to Xanthippe. The pale girl turned her head to the group. A request. She pressed a small smile on her face, before nodding gently. " Of course, Friends." She spoke softly, leaning into the owls ear and whispering carefully. It coo'd in response, before leaping off Xanthippe's arm and soaring off into the sky...

Within a few moments, Gwen would be met with a rustle in the tree branches. A curious looking owl, that seemed to stare at her with wide eyes, almost as if requesting some kind of response.

As Nylon changed into an actual cat and started clinging onto her back, Katerine had to take it easy and not go too fast for Nylon's safety. Sylvianna looked over as Aziz sighed and rolled his eyes. He didn't seem too happy, but not like the demon elf cared all that much. He can gripe all he wants, it wasn't going to change her mind. Soon, Xanthippe sent off her owl and off it went, high into the sky. The group did its best to follow and it was not long until they made it into the great forest.

Meanwhile, Gwen tried to keep quiet when she saw the owl that was now staring at her with big, bulging eyes. Because the guards were still nearby, Gwen placed her finger above her lips in hopes that the bird would not make too much noise. As it was now sunset, the royal guards called off their search and began to retreat.

The group of adventurers continued their search. "Seeing as we don't have enough gold to sleep at another tavern or hotel, is there we a place we can stay tonight?" Katerine asked as they continued to walk through the forest, following a path. While they walked, the Mage grabbed Nylon and began coddling her in her cat form, lifting her from her back and now cradling her like a baby, rubbing her belly and giving her pets. "Who's a good kitty, who's a good kitty?? You are." She said before tapping Nylon's nose with her finger.

The owl perched some more and tilted its head a bit at her as it stared her down. It lunched off the branch, keeping quiet for the moment. The graceful creature glided itself over her, spinning around the pregnant woman before landing on its feet, without any faults. It hopped a bit closer and folded its wings and seemed to.. watch her, very attentive to her every action but seemed calm enough not to attack her. It let out a soft creak, its large wings opening and flapping at her, before letting out a loud squawk, notifying the adventurers near that it had found its target.

Xanthippe's ears seemed to match the Owls. She turned her head toward the direction she heard its call, quickly moving in front of the group. " Follow me. I know where he is." She said, her tone soft and gentle as always, which didn't seem to match her brute techniques, or her almost tribal appearance. She seemed to be her own oxymoron. But, she liked it. Her looks somewhat intimidated, so she didn't need to do it with words.

Aziz looked other to Katherine and shook his head softly, before crossing his arms under his chest. " I wouldn't know anywhere. Well, I do. But I know for a fact that they wouldn't let us in for free." He scoffed and shook his head softly. Nylon let out a meow and pawed at the Mage's hands, trying to playfully bite at them as her long tail sways side to side, flicking the air rhythmically. At the mention of a place to stay, Abella listed her head from the floor and gripped at the trees, quickly piping up. " Hey, hope I'm not late to the party with saying this. I know someone. Her name is Myra.. Kind woman but. She's quite strange, if you're up for that." She looked to the group.

As Gwen looked up at the owl, she slowly started getting nervous as it started staring at her, watching her. But since the royal guard has retreated, there was not too much left for the pregnant woman to be worried. She soon got scared and continued to hide behind the tree as she cradled her swollen belly where her unborn child rest and grew. She then took a deep breath and hoped for the best, that the owl would not attract any unwanted attention to her. Not only was she unarmed, but she didn't have any armor on and was completely defenseless. But why was the owl making so much noise?

Meanwhile, Sylvianna and Rakha proceeded to follow Xanthippe. It would seem that the girl knows the whereabouts of her beloved owl. "That is kind of the point, Aziz...We don't have money...Why would we go to a place that charges us money when we don't have any to give?" Katerine responded while continuing to to play with Nylon in her cat form. The kitty meowed before pawing her hands and then trying to bite them. "No biting, Nylon." She said sternly to the kitty, but lightened up a little as to not scare her.

The mage smiled as she felt the cat's tale swaying and occasionally hitting her robe. "Alright, I'm gonna put you down now." She said before setting the cat down, allowing her to walk or possibly revert to her humanoid form. At this moment, Abella chimed in on the subject. "No, not at all. Let's go see your friend. Hopefully she has room for all of us..." Katerine added.

Rakha, Sylvianna and Xanthippe were able to get to the Owl. Greeting them would be a scared Gwen, who cradled her belly in a protective manner as she saw the adventurers. "Please...Please don't hurt me...I'm pregnant..." She pleaded with tears in her eyes, terrified as she saw both the towering Rakha and the demonic Sylvianna. "...Are you who I think you are?" The Demon Elf asked, looking at the young mother's rather elegant outfit before eyeing the swollen belly.

"Please, don't send me back...They're going to kill my baby...I can't let that happen..." Gwen then started crying, pleading for both her life and that of her unborn child.

The woman's pleas prompted Sylvianna to look at Xanthippe, while Rakha turned to see the rest of the group arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back