Risen From The Grave

BrokenRemedy

A Disproportionately Dysfunctional Disappointment
Hey everyone. I'm not new to RpN, I've been here forever, but I just returned from the grave of inactivity. Everything looks so different now, so a little advice as to how things work now would be nice. Otherwise I can't wait to make more friends!!!

hello there!
welcome back to RPNation! the site has definitely updated once again and it may take a little to getting used to, but not to fret! i’m sure you’ll get the hang of it in no time!

is there anything specific that you’re not sure about on the site? there’s still incoming applications to the site such as “color me” and other functions that are still slowly being worked with! but currently only light and dark themes are available. however, roleplay tabs are back and so are rating cookies!

if you’d like to change your name, you can request it by admin support rather than directly from the setting from your profile. hosted projects are implemented through an application process. hmmm. what else. . the sections of the site have been updated to navigate a little bit easier i believe!

but other than that, a warm welcome back to you and i hope you stay for a while< 33!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back