Risen From a World of Fire

TehDemonic

Hello, I'm Tehdemonic,but you can just call me Demon for short, I've been looking to get into and do some more roleplaying (I already do DND, but these rps would be a little different.) I am a 17 Year old guy from the United States.

I am a Music and Theatre nerd, and I enjoy Swimming, and Playing Tennis

Ask me anything, I appreciate all questions

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN, Demon! My name is Danielle, but you may call me Dani. I'm the local horse enthusiast. If you ever need anything, or if you are interested in a rp, let me know and we can work out a plot.

Welcome to RPN, can you put up a piece of music you enjoy?

I wont link a video, however check out alec benjamin he's a good small artist, very unknown, some good ones by him are outrunning karma, and I built a friend

Thanks for the other welcomers too

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome, Puddin'. Every demon must have a cat companion though.

*Gives you a snuggly kitty cat*

*Accepts snuggly kitty cat* "Thank you"

*The eyes of the cat suddenly turn from a faded yellow to a vibrant red, become a little smaller, and then the fur turns completely black and it meows a demonic meow* (Note: It still looks snuggly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back