• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Rise

Shepard said:
@Serious Face I think that since we're training, RP actions should be fine.
Then we are in agreement...also I hate to ask because it makes me feel incredibly noobish, but how do I "Mention"(or whatever it's called) other people? (The whole @Serious Face thing)

I can't get it to work or find a thread that says how.

[QUOTE="Serious Face]....why did it work that time!?...I guess just ignor le that last part.

[/QUOTE]
Type @ and then the first three or four letter of the name (no spaces) and it should autofill

Shepard said:
Type @ and then the first three or four letter of the name (no spaces) and it should autofill
Thank you for humoring that bit of stupidity. I honestly have no clue why I didn't figure this out before.

No problem, and sorry for knit picking but please save Out-of-char chat for the section. Such as questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omnivorish said:
No problem, and sorry for knit picking but please save Out-of-char chat for the section.
Will do. Also, I had to make an edit to my character (I didn't know what "ascension" was). Lmk if that's ok with you.

Shepard said:
Will do. Also, I had to make an edit to my character (I didn't know what "ascension" was). Lmk if that's ok with you.
Yeah it's fine, All changes can be made as long as your out of combat and a tournament is not currently occuring. And about Ascension do you need an explanation?

Omnivorish said:
Yeah it's fine, All changes can be made as long as your out of combat and a tournament is not currently occuring. And about Ascension do you need an explanation?
I understand now. It's like an ability. I made the changes already and im waiting until after this practice fight to put them into effect

Shepard said:
I understand now. It's like an ability. I made the changes already and im waiting until after this practice fight to put them into effect
Ok, thx for understanding, and by all means, continue your fight I've been watching it since it began. I didn't really have anything to say, that's why I didn't speak.

Omnivorish said:
Ok, thx for understanding, and by all means, continue your fight I've been watching it since it began. I didn't really have anything to say, that's why I didn't speak.
lol. Figures. I thought you were dead.

Shepard said:
And yes ascension is much like an ability.I guess you can most closely identify it as going "Super Saiyan", but it can be for any one Item you own, with no extremely large amount of screams that last 3 episodes required.

Not really based on Hp points. It will be a realism system, anything that would kill a human such as a bullet, would kill a character if that person gets hit in the right place, same with melee weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back