• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rise of the Rose Heiress

Her pen would dance in scribbles and words that would follow those of the teacher’s lecture, but even if processing the contents of today’s class, Ceridwen felt somewhat lost within her own mind. She could hear him, but at the same time she felt as if her mind was elsewhere entirely. The event of just a few hours ago was still vivid, haunting her. It had confirmed her dreams of today, ones she would have been forcefully ignoring until now. It did not add up, much to her frustration, making her bite her lip over and over again I retrospection. This is not good, I need to stop. More so than her academic performance, she was concerned as to how this would affect her mentally. I just need to plan this carefully, do not give in to your reckless emotions, Ceridwen. That was all she needed, to stay focused and to capture whatever could aid her in solving this dreadful mess of events.

Once class was over, the Student Council President exited her class in a brisk place, heading to the crowded hallways of the academy. What could be the proper first step to all this? To inquire the person herself…? Mikan seemed to be oblivious to what she had witnessed. Jeffrey FrostBurne, perhaps? In spite of not being the most social candidate, he was in a position that did him credit, as well as, from their interaction earlier, someone she could trust with this meddlesome doubt of her. Yes, he saw it too. Could it have been something for the human eye to capture just like that? Or was it something else? It was far too early to make such assumptions. Ceridwen sighed, rubbing her temples, emoting a sense of dread and frustration. This whole matter was starting to get to her, even to how aware she was of her surroundings, which could lead her to bump into someone…

Mikan would wonder through the hallways trying to find the girls rest room as she felt quite nauseous. She had her bag around her body and held onto the wall as multiple bodies pushed past her in a hurry. 

Gwenevere of course noticed the discomfort of Mikan, but she thought her greeting earlier was more than enough, anymore would become a pressure for her. She got up, and went for a stroll in the corridor. She was just wanting to relax, not expecting to hear much information.

"That Jeffrey, did you hear? He had another "demon incident" again. he he.."

"I heard. Who did he think he can fool? Although perhaps sending him to exorcism might shut him up...."

Unpleasant, extremely unpleasant. Gwenevere tried to keep a pokerface when she walk past them, but once she passed them she inevitably frowned. School girls can be quite harsh, though perhaps not unique to this generation. She sighed remembering some of those she encountered in her life.

But it was some information, even though Gwenevere heard a lot of it before today, today was special. The rose princess arrived, so Jeffrey had a lot of potential of being one of the knights. Perhaps a bit of help would gain some favour from him?

She walked to the school ground and hid under a tree's shadow. With a piece of paper she tore some someone's notebook, and wrote on it "Want a little help?" with a different handwriting. With a stone she etched into it an ancient rune, which the demon would recognize, and  Breln is not going to like it. Togather she put in an envelop.

With a signal her bird came down from the branches, took it, and quietly flew away. Tonight Jeffrey might find the envelop in his room, and he might find his demon a bit tamed. Whether he would appreciate it was another matter.

Class was longer than he had wanted it to be. Much longer, and of course the 'rumors' of his demon had begun to spread like wildfire. Jeffrey had indeed shown what he looked like when he gave in to Breln's control, the first was that girl whose heart almost literally exploded in a bloody mess,  and all of the others were young punks who believed he was lying. Those punks disappeared from the school not long afterwards, and Jeffrey didn't entirely care about them for they brought it upon themselves. Thankfully the bell rang and the class ended, he had 15 minutes before the next class would start; plenty of time for him to grab a snack... or sneak a drink. He would need a stiff drink to hopefully forget about Mikan and blur Breln's senses. For some reason Absinthe drove Breln into a near purgatory state, making it his go to for drinks. 'Should' he be drinking? Of course not, but in the Committee locker room who would notice if he took a small sip?

Jeffrey grabbed his bag and started walking towards the committee room. His thoughts again drifted to earlier events, normally he saw all kinds of crazy things that Breln would throw at him but not something that he and someone else had both seen simultaneously. Ceriwiden Driscoll, who knew she could be involved in this whole fiasco? Well she is the Student Council President, one doesn't earn that position just by being pretty and smart; one earns that by being a good leader. Maybe he should try to speak with her, ask her some questions about what she might know about this, more specifically about Mikan. A few minutes passed as Jeffrey was daydreaming/walking to the committee and to his secret stash. Suddenly he walked into someone, stumbling and nearly falling over. In that moment he started slipping, he felt Breln rising up from the darkness ready to pounce and take over. "You fool... You cannot even walk a straight line without bumping into someone... You just sit back and I'll take care of this...Breln said ominously... "Dammit not now...Jeffrey said nervously, his body trembling lightly.

add_timetracer_dev_by_toumatoo-d8n0vif.jpg

He felt his body rumbling with Breln's energy, Jeffrey looked up after regaining his balance gazing upon the one who had bumped into him, and speak of the devil... Ceriwiden Driscoll in ... some of her glory. The collision had knocked her off balance and she hadn't seen him yet. "Her! Stay...I want to talk to her..." Breln whispered. 'Get out of my head... Get out get out get out get out' Jeffrey said in his mind hoping to keep Breln at bay. He felt another surge of energy coursing through him... and this time he knew what was coming: Possession. He panicked, and ran for the Committee room; Breln started to take over, his consciousness was fading and if he couldn't stop it there would be an incident... and someone would die. "Come on Jeffrey... You know you can't fight me forever... Give in, let me take the reins, I promise there will be nothing but good out of this..." Breln said, exaggerating the word: Promise. Jeffrey knew full well that Breln's promises were lies, once he was in the Committee room he ran for the meeting room, waiting for the energy to subside. "Please... stay in control, stay in control, stay in control..." Jeffrey repeated to himself. He sat in the corner, hiding like a child... he felt pathetic but there was nothing he could do but wait this out...

@Gem Mentioned and Interacted with. (Bumped into you, ran away from you.) @Lizzy Xio Mentioned. @Osthavula Your going to be in my next few posts.

The impact of two bodies colliding with one another was well enough to break Ceridwen out of distress in regards to the events of today. The pain of her body falling onto the floor unceremoniously was not as acute as to drive her to wince but it did nonetheless shake her from her trance of sorts. “I-I apologize, I…” She stood up, stuttering a genuine apology for the actions that had led to this incident. The reveal of the person in question for her to have run into came as both a surprise and a sense of confusion to come over her. She could recognize his back as he would blend in within the crow of students filling the hallway. A sense of dread consumed her, driving the Witch of Dreams to break out into a run after him. An impulsive act, perhaps, but somehow…she felt as if something was not right. Was it really acceptable to leave him to flee the scene like that? And why would he do that? It did not add up to a logical conclusion.

Ceridwen would chase Jeffrey down to the Discipline Committee room, one which she recalled visiting a few days back to speak to the head of the group of students. She knocked on the door once, twice, trying to call out to the older male. “Jeffrey FrostBurne? It is Ceridwen, from the Student Council, I caused for us to bump into one another earlier.” She spoke in a calm yet somewhat hesitant voice. Somehow, she could not stop to think that there was something wrong with Jeffrey and she could have had a hand in it. “I’m deeply sorry for what happened, I was not focusing on my surroundings…” She paused, biting her lip as there was no response to be heard. Only the faint trace of whispers from the other side… “Jeffrey? Is everything alright? May I come in?” Her concern was palpable, genuine. Her suspicion seemed to hold truth to it. “I do not wish to invade your privacy, but…could you please open the door?”

"Please stay in control... Please stay in control..." Jeffrey continued, his voice and body shaking. Breln's energy overwhelmed him, the cold and dark embrace he has always felt. "Why do you fight? If you just give in I can make you much happier. Much much happier." breln said, coercing Jeffrey to just let go. Just as he always did, Jeffrey thought of his parents; his mother specifically. She, just like him was a Revenant, kept alive by a spirit. It was unclear whether her spirit was an Angel or a Demon, but her memory gave him strength. [SIZE= 14px]Knocking on the door startled him, distracting him briefly from Breln's influence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]"Jeffrey FrostBurne? It is Ceridwen, from the Student Council, I caused for us to bump into one another earlier." She said quietly with a hint of hesitation, whether she hesitated out of fear or curiosity he did not know. "I'm deeply sorry for what happened, I was not focusing on my surroundings..." Breln took the form of a misty shadow in front of Jeffrey, his face hideous and horrifying. "It seems she has come to us Jeffrey... Shall we... Reveal what you truly are?" he asked. Jeffrey snapped back from him assuming a trick was being played. "No! You just want me to fight her, to satisfy your lust for pain! I can't hurt her like I did Yuki..."Who said I wanted to fight?" "What? You mean you don't want to fight? I find that harder to believe." Jeffrey answered, his voice flooded with suspicion. There was a second knock, again distracting him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]"Jeffrey? Is everything alright? May I come in?" "Persistent, maybe she has some answers for you." Breln said, placing a ghostly hand on the door handle. Jeffrey placed his hands on his head, his muscles tense. Insanity would be one way to describe it, paranoia another. If she were to learn his secret, Jeffrey feared there would be a far harsher consequence. "I do not wish to invade your privacy, but... Could you please open the door?" Breln looked at Jeffrey, his glaring eyes knew that he had won. Jeffrey relaxed his body in defeat, accepting that he would either be expelled or perhaps even killed. "Open the door..."[/SIZE]

c2c43ede01babdb2494e6597c1b4f33c.jpg

@Gem @Lizzy Xio @Osthavula

Last edited by a moderator:
It was open? Her hand softly touched the knob, preparing to turn it around. She hesitated for a moment. His voice…Something was definitely not right. But he had given the permission, he trusted her to enter inside. With a single motion, a few steps, she was in. Ceridwen found herself staring at the curled up figure of Jeffrey, about five feet away from her. She parted her lips but no sound came. The atmosphere, his frantic running, it all added up. It was not that something was wrong, he was wrong. Something was wrong with him. She found her voice, approaching the young man in a slow pace.

“Jeffrey.” She did not convey hesitation or fear, any of it was absent. She gathered her strength, relying on her concern for him alone. “Talk to me. I want to help you.” Once she was close enough, she crouched, tilting her head ever so slightly as she gazed at his face, even if hidden by his white locks. He did not wish to go beyond his level of comfort but at the same time….could this be enough to communicate her interest to help him? Slowly, her hand touched one of those holding his head, gently.

It was so cold… But then, abruptly, out of the blue, it came to her. She did not wish to intrude, she did not wish to step her boundaries. But it did. All the visions, all the screams, the nightmares that plagued the nights of the Revenant consumed her mind for but brief seconds. Ceridwen trembled but did not let go, she could not let go, not now. Calm down, breathe, you can do this, you’ve done this so many times before… Getting a hold of herself, the blue haired Witch muttered under heavy breathing. “I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to...”

Breln opened the door, allowing Ceridwen to enter, immediately disappearing into the air. The door opened slowly, creaking loudly. 'This is it... She knows now...those words ran amock in his head, becoming his only thoughts. He wouldn't dare look at her and reveal his 'Mad Eyes' as that is what they have become. A vision that saw only pain, shadow, evil; Breln had almost completely taken over and Jeffrey held on through what will power he had left. Ceridwen approached him slowly, and Jeffrey awaited judgement; be it scolding or pain he was ready to endure it as he felt he deserved it.

"Jeffrey" she said promptly. He was surprised to hear no fear in her voice, no stuttering no shaking not even an inflection to indicate she was afraid. It seemed odd and suspicious even, no 'human' could be so bold; maybe she was different. In what way he did not yet know. "Talk to me. I want to help you." She stated, gently touching his left hand. She was so... Warm. It could be because his demon self was naturally cold, but there is a difference between body heat and Energy. Her hand, while it was warm, was also more alive  than other hands he had touched. He was right... Ceridwen Driscoll was no ordinary woman.

Suddenly and without warning every ill memory, every nightmare, all of the horrors he had endured leading up to this moment flashed in his vision. Ceridwen was shocked, and for the first time she too shook like a fallen leaf in the cold autumn wind. However, instead of letting him go and stopping his horrors from being relived, Ceridwen held on firmly refusing to let go. Jeffrey trembled, and that was it. The final straw, Ceridwen might have been a possible friend, but there was too much mystery and too much undeniable anger rushing through him now. Then he felt it... Breln... His essence was strong and Jeffrey couldn't hold him back anymore.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." Ceridwen apologized.

3078585_1353345822297.0res_253_300.jpg

"Oh... Now your sorry? Now, after you force me to relive all my fears?!" The Revenant yelled smacking her hand away rising to his feet, demonic energy surging around him. Jeffrey was neither fully himself, nor Breln but the underlying creation. The Revenant, forged in the soul of a dying human by a spirit or demon in order to create a living weapon with the combined consciousness of a human and a demon. That was his greatest secret, now revealed to Ceridwen. "You.... Are no better than the demon that built me! Than the Human who is me... You are a monster, a fear mongering monster and nothing more![SIZE= 14px]" he cursed, preparing an attack of Breln's frozen energy. '[/SIZE]Stop![SIZE= 14px]' Jeffrey's essence said, stopping the Revenant from starting a ruthless assault. The Revenant stopped, energy still pulsing around him. '[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Dispel your magic... Say no more... And leave.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]' Jeffrey commanded. As if forced to obey, the Revenant's hands snapped down to his side cancelling out the energy, he bared his teeth viciously trying to frighten Ceridwen, and was then forced to walk away. It slammed through the door into the hallway, frightening everyone in its path. Some students looked at him, jeering and calling him "freak, creep, monster..." It continued to obey and headed for the only place it knew... Home.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Halfway through its journey, it's presence disappeared and Jeffrey returned to consciousness. He found himself at the same spot where he met that girl Mikan. Her image flashed in his mind, unusually prominent, but he had an incident; he had  to return home and recover. Breln was still present but seemed drained, that's what the Revenant does, drains and takes until there is nothing left. Within half an hour Jeffrey was home, he pulled his keys out from his long coat, opening the door. Uncle Brande would be at work by now, he had the house to himself. The first thing he did was open a bottle of Absinthe and took a large swig. The strong licorice like drink rushed into his system, involuntarily making him relax, his desired out come. With the open bottle in hand Jeffrey stumbled to his room to take a nap; tomorrow he would take the day off and see Elder Fraizurn for a cleansing, a necessary ritual to purify his spirit. When he walked in he noticed the window was open and a bird had flown away, odd. An envelope rested on his desk, one he didn't remember being there previously. Even more odd.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Breln was drawn to it, something within had piqued his interest. "Human, I think you should open that..." Breln said. Before Jeffrey could ask "Why" Breln insisted. Jeffrey grabbed it, it was a pretty envelope, some care was made into its making as if it was a gift. Grabbing a small knife Jeffrey cut it open, and carefully pulled out a torn piece of notebook paper. It wrote: Want a little help? Now Jeffrey was intrigued, he pulled out the slip and some odd scripture appeared. Instantly Breln started screaming, as if he was in pain; it was a horrid screeching, like nails on chalkboard times 20. It was so intense, Jeffrey was knocked unconscious.[/SIZE]

@Gem Lots happened. @Lizzy Xio Mentioned! @Osthavula your message was delivered.

Mikan would breath heavily as her head spun, her back aching. She'd stumble to the exit doors and nearly tripped through to outside. She'd let a shriek out as a hawk, a bird of prey, aimed towards her and landed on her hand causing claw marks and it's claws tugged to the bracelet until SNAP! the bracelet broke apart, now in the birds grip. Four pens appeared around her as she sunk to her knees shaking, her hand bleeding. Tears fell from her face as she curled up in a protective ball, sobs wracked with pain going through her. 

Monster.

How long had it been since someone had called Ceridwen that? For someone to witness her power, to recoil in fear at her touch... It all felt too close to home, even for just a short moment. Brought to a state of shock at the creature in front of her, she stared in disbelief at his eyes, transfixed by the glow.  Jeffrey's, or perhaps someone else entirely as of now as she was not sure of what to make of who stood before her, words confirmed it so in his outburst of hate and anger towards her and her actions, even if done beyond her control. The moment the energy pulsing through him reached a focus, she knew his intentions. Bringing herself to regain her strength, her grip on her emotions, the Witch of Dream slowly rose her arm, as if extending it towards the Revenant. He knows what I am already, so... But when she was about to summon her staff, to fight for her life and prevent him from wrecking havoc if  his desire was just so, it stopped. 'Jeffrey' bared his teeth, meant to intimidate her, but it ws just that. Before she could stop him, he fled out the door.

Slowly rising from the floor, Ceridwen watched as his figure disappeared from her sight, well-aware that efforts to catch him would be result in failure. She had not expected him to react that way, not for the reasons that would bring him to do so. How could he see them...? Perhaps because...there was another entity altogether. Yes, it made sense. It would explain the abrupt change on Jeffrey's behavior and maybe even the strange rumors that surrounded him around the school. She had never  gave them much thought, rather she would berate those who spoke of it in front of her. But in what circumstances was it build up upon...? A demon, a spirit or his true self? Shaking her head, she exited the room, ignoring the strange looks she got once she did. Clenching her fists, she cursed her misdoings, her inability to reach Jeffrey, thus triggering what had taken place in that room from the very beginning. She would have to await for him to come back and get to the bottom of this. What had started a suspicion, now had evolved into hundreds of wuestions surrounding not only Mikan but Jeffrey as well... I need to...wash my face. Yes, a wise decision. Solitude and quiet, a splash of water to break her out of her  trance seemed adequate.

Little did she know that her entrance in the nearby bathroom would only further give continuation to this far opposite of an ordinary day. "Mikan!" She cried ou the name of the blonde, younger student the instant she recognized the figure curled up in the center of the room.  Crouching down by her side, Ceridwen gently lifted her up, placing ana arm on her shoulders and nother around her waist, supporting the girl in tears gently but firmly. The sight of red staining her sleeve and skin, as well as the familiar stench, it was enough to guide her immediately to the sinks to pour down water onto the wound. "Can you speak? What happened?" How many times would she have to utter the same words over and over again?

She'd close her eyes shaking and shook her head, letting a sob out before screaming, the back of her shirt ripping and blood poured out as white feathers gathered and expanded. Angel wings. Her eyes widened as she felt the extra body part of her, the large wings wrapping around her and Ceri who had happened to see her and come by. Her body was glowing a soft pink which edmitted a calming vibe. The pens layed beside her, each rose on them glowing as did the mark which appeared on her head again. Along with a tiara in her hair shining which she wasn't aware of. The bracelet... why did it... was it preventing this change? Her head was spinning, suffering with the headache before she slumped and passed out. Still as a angel.

@Gem @Osthavula @Onyx Energy

For a moment, Ceridwen was absolutely stunned. One after the other, the events taking place today would bring about a sense of despair and disbelief. Forcing her to cope with what beyond she expected of, even for a day which had started upon a foreseen dream, this was far too much for her to get through all at once. Her nerves of steel, as Aonghus would put, could only be hold on to so far. First a possession, now an angel... The crown appeared yet again, though it no longer possessed the meaning of before. Now it was clear, but unfamothable. Her knees buckled, giving in to the limp weight whom she supported in her arms. "Mikan, Mikan!" She called out to her, gently shaking her body, patting her cheeks lightly.

A loud shrill shrieking noise, almost like that of a hawk or falcon had awoken Jeffrey. His head ached with a hangover-like sensation except it was unlike any hangover he had previously. A brief analysis of the room revealed that he had fallen unconscious on the floor sometime in mid day. His absinthe had spilled into the beige bedroom carpet, staining it a watered down green color. Seeing that made him incredibly sad, so sad he might actually have cried over it if his entire body wasn't aching in pain. "Good lord... what happened to me... Breln ... please don't tell me I killed someone..." Jeffrey mumbled, pushing himself up. "Breln, where are you? Answer me damn it!" Jeffrey yelled aloud. For the first time ever in his whole life, Breln did not answer. His foul voice wasn't heard, not to spite him or curse him as he normally would. Jeffrey then realized, his body felt empty, his heart felt empty. That was an incredibly bad sign.

He had already felt it, his body was growing warm, immensely warm... Without Breln to keep his body cool, the same fever that killed his parents had returned to kill him. The fever had brewed, forcing a sweat. Jeffrey's breathing hastened in fear, he took off his favorite jacket hoping to delay the lethal fever. He was confused on what could have caused Breln's disappearance, and mentally retraced his steps. Breakfast, walking to school, meeting Mikan and Ceridwen, class, then there was that incident with Ceridwen. Breln did again disappear, but that was because the Revenant came out, a combined consciousness of Jeffrey and Breln that was strangely separate from their own. After that he returned home and then... wait that was it. The Envelope! 

Jeffrey turned over to his desk, where the opened envelope sat. The letter was still there, stating that someone could help him, but there wasn't anything else that he could see. That was odd, he must've gone unconscious after opening that envelope but he couldn't find out what had made Breln disappear, very much to his disappointment. The fever had taken a sudden turn for the worst, with a new symptom forming... bloody coughing... He had now regretted allowing Ceridwen into that room, as she could have possibly helped him, but no doubt she hated him. Who would want to even associate with one who had called the other: A Monster. Jeffrey coughed hoarsely, violently; blood spewing out each time. Dark as that sign was, it did tell him how long he likely had left to live. One day... is all the time he had left to live.

@Lizzy Xio @Gem @Osthavula This is more of a transitioning post where Jeffrey will seek out the others, especially Mikan, to see if she could help him.

Gwenevere closed her eyes, her back still leaning on the tree and her hand playfully touch the green grass. The breeze comfortably touched her cheek, and the sun considerately warm up the earth around her.

"Grow stronger, children. Like the crops in the field."

Her voice is faint, disolving in the wind. Gwenevere kept her eyes closed, so the news carried in the air was clear in her ears. The runes was touched, the chain was broken. Another god-blessed angel escaped her bounds.

She ended, however, with a silent gaze to the sky, though the rustling leaves and chirpping birds.

Mikan let a tiny groan out and her eyes fluttered open, staring around confused and no longer in pain. Her eyes set on Ceri and she'd open her mouth to speak but when no words came out she closed it. She glanced at the pens and jumped as the angel wings slowly folded back into her body, a mark on her back, between her shoulder blades. A outline of feathery angel wings. 

She'd pick up the four pens, each a different colour with a golden lining and a pure white rose that shined like a pearl in the middle of the pen. Black, Blue, White and Red. Why were these here...? She felt a odd connection with them. Staring at them, she forgot that Ceri was still with her and supporting her. Did I pass out? She asked herself mentally before shaking her head and getting up slowly as she was still trembling. 

"I-I'm fine." She spoke hoarsely to Ceri, clutching the pens to her chest. Her crown had disappeared and her hand was no longer bleeding. It looked as if she had never been harmed. Her eyes were a lot bluer, sparkling even as if there were specks of diamonds in them. Her hair grew a lot longer, to her thighs, and it was shinier and a little more whiter than before. She'd blink and go quiet, unsure of how to explain when she didn't even know herself. "I'm suppose to be human." She whispered to herself, stunned. @Gem @Osthavula @Onyx Energy

Ceridwen’s face was twisted in concern and shock, a sight many would never hope to see one day. Such sentiments would come to be replaced by one of relief, washing away her frown and wide-eyed stare. But once it was all over, the witch regained consciousness over her own emotions. Sighing, she raised her hand as if to silence her. “It is fine, do not speak just yet. Breathe.”

Her gaze fell somewhere, driving Ceridwen to do follow. This decision would lead to a conclusion she had not foreseen in the least, as all doubt, all confusion. Images consumed her mind, words that gave her answers she had been searching for so long, all was well and clear the moment she locked her eyes on the blue pen. And then, she knew. Mikan. Yes, she was the princess whose fate was promised by the crown, the one she was supposed to protect and care for. It was so strange, so abrupt…but it all felt right. Ceridwen could not quite describe it on her own…

“…No.” Honest words poured down from her lips, no malice in them. Her voice was as soft as ever, her eyes locked with that of her newfound princess. “You are…” Slowly, she rose, allowing Mikan to stand on her own. She found herself staring intensely at her for a moment that felt like eternity. And thus, as if her body moved on its own, she kneeled before her, elegant, unwavering. “My princess.”

Yes.

It was all clear now.

She'd blink and stare at Ceri dumbfounded. Princess? Was this a skit? She held in a few giggles, it was quite cute yet she was rather confused. She'd place a hand on Ceri's shoulder, smiling. "you may stand, I'm not really sure why you called me princess. I'm just a... slightly abnormal girl who lives with a maid and butler so it's fine... W-what's our next class?" She's stare at her, slightly dizzy and unaware of what she really was. 

Ceridwen looked up, blinking over and over at Mikan, amidst confusion and incredulity. "Are you...are you making light of this?" The witch stared at the young princess, unable to partake in her poor attempt at ignoring what had just taken place. Ceridwen was far too much of a serious-minded individual for that. Grabbing Mikan's shoulders, she was yet again broken out of her vacant, complacent demeanour. "You appearance changed, even if your wings have disappeared, you...!" The witch ended up letting her go, as the words died in her throat. She clenched her fists, frustration taking over her. She just...coudn't grasp what she meant by it. Why feign obliviousness? Her gaze fell downwards, finding the pen that had triggered her awakening, as it were, touching her foot. She picked it up, examining it. Her eyes were obscured by her fringe, but one could tell from her posture alone that something was amiss...

She looked at Ceri and frowned, picking up a piece of her longer hair and observing it. "y-yes.. I know... I don't know what happened and I don't know who I am. I need to find my bracelet... before my dad punishes me... you can keep the pen if you like. I'm sure we'll figure out what happened... I-I'm going to skip the rest of school and change my clothes. My apologies you had to see me like this." She gave an apologetic bow before holding the other three pens and picking her bag up, placing them inside and then walking past. 

@Gem @Osthavula

Users who are viewing this thread

Back