• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ring Of Slaves - OOC

Sure! I forgot to get a CS up. My bad! One moment please.
Edit: Look above your last post my good fellow! The CS Doesn't need everything listed (Bio Motto, etc) Little things don't need to be included.

Last edited:
I have an question that is okay for you to deny if is allowed or not, I understand.

Is there any medieval times insert? If then, can you serve royalty as the servant, be royalty, or do you have to be the under classed slave to serve anyone. Also the date and place, like 'England, 1772.'

I would love to join possibly and how much character information do you need to be qualified.
Also, any age is allowed in this RP? Sorry for so many questions!~ ^-^

~Claya-Chan <3 ^33^

Hehe!~ I hope you like her and if you need anything changed about her I would be glad to. She may be a bit young, if so I will change her.

I have an question that is okay for you to deny if is allowed or not, I understand.

Is there any medieval times insert? If then, can you serve royalty as the servant, be royalty, or do you have to be the under classed slave to serve anyone. Also the date and place, like 'England, 1772.'

I would love to join possibly and how much character information do you need to be qualified.
Also, any age is allowed in this RP? Sorry for so many questions!~ ^-^

~Claya-Chan <3 ^33^
You don't need to be a slave and yea, you can serve royalty! Being a maid or other is fine. Just gotta specify it. Lol. As for being Royalty... I don't mind! Look below for more info mate.

Depending on the age and purpous of the character, it may be Accepted or Denied. Check the CS thread.
Course, thats just the CS i'll use. Any CS is fine but don't have it be very vauge and undetailed. I'd like the one i put up but people have different styles of creating a CS.

The setting is in a different world but will have a timeline
EX: 243AC, First Dominaton War (After Conception or something. Dunno JUST yet)

Anything else Clay?

Hehe!~ I hope you like her and if you need anything changed about her I would be glad to. She may be a bit young, if so I will change her.
To start... Mind moving the CS to the designated thread?

Her age i feel is young for her to be completely emotionless. Also, her power seems quite cool but a bit OverPowered. Any drawbacks possibly? Or less power? Idk. I've left it in your hands Claymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back