• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‘𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐲𝐫𝐫 β€” waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey social! I hope you're safe with your travels! <3

I have a question about this idea that I have. I'm not sure how plausible this is, but for my character's rite of passage, I had this idea that they would have a concussion while trying to ride their dragon. But when the dragon returned to protect her from the overseers, Im just wondering what the overseers would think? Would they force the dragon out of the way to get the viking back or would they trust the dragon to protect her?
If she was injured they would get involved because they value the viking’s health and well-being if they are able to help them

If she was injured they would get involved because they value the viking’s health and well-being if they are able to help them
Ah, alright. That makes sense. I also have another question. Is there a time limit on when a Viking should be able to acquire a dragon?

If you cant sleep and ya know it, clap your hands
πŸ‘πŸ‘
If ya cant sleep and ya know it, clap your hands
πŸ‘πŸ‘
If ya cant sleep and ya know it, then your cs will surely show it
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ah, alright. That makes sense. I also have another question. Is there a time limit on when a Viking should be able to acquire a dragon?
Technically no, but the longer it takes, the less impressive it will be and the more the viking will be considered someone who didn't truly pass the rite, esp if they are attempting the dragon rider rite

Technically no, but the longer it takes, the less impressive it will be and the more the viking will be considered someone who didn't truly pass the rite, esp if they are attempting the dragon rider rite
Ah, that makes sense. Will definitely keep that in mind.

If you cant sleep and ya know it, clap your hands
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
If ya cant sleep and ya know it, then your cs will surely show it
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh gosh, I hope you get rest soon. But on the other hand, Gyda and Thrain look so frickin awesome! And I love how the Bullgrunt's nickname is Sugar XD I find that so frickin cute.

Ah, that makes sense. Will definitely keep that in mind.

Oh gosh, I hope you get rest soon. But on the other hand, Gyda and Thrain look so frickin awesome! And I love how the Bullgrunt's nickname is Sugar XD I find that so frickin cute.
Thanks!! I hope the all nighter pays off πŸ˜‚
I can’t wait to see what you cook up with Fin and skidi!

Thanks!! I hope the all nighter pays off πŸ˜‚
I can’t wait to see what you cook up with Fin and skidi!
Naww, thanks! Skidi is also fully finished, and I need to work more on Finn. I planned on drawing the dragons cause I couldn't find the perfect picture for them, but the images there will do for now.

Finnvid and Skidi are officially finished! Feel free to let me know if I gotta tweak anything!

social social

Finnvid and Skidi are officially finished! Feel free to let me know if I gotta tweak anything!

social social
For now I would take out a relationship with the current chief and his family. Outside of that everything else looks like it’s been filled out correctly

For now I would take out a relationship with the current chief and his family. Outside of that everything else looks like it’s been filled out correctly
awesome! will do!

Opened up the Characters thread to overview my peeps while my music's on shuffle and "Where no one goes" by John Powell started playing. Coincidence? I think not XD

Opened up the Characters thread to overview my peeps while my music's on shuffle and "Where no one goes" by John Powell started playing. Coincidence? I think not XD
LMAO XD It was an omen! And that song absolutely slaps! I had that on repeat when I was writing my characters.

LMAO XD It was an omen! And that song absolutely slaps! I had that on repeat when I was writing my characters.
A fellow person of culture πŸ˜‚
Ps- LOVE fin and skidi, also cute profile change!

A fellow person of culture πŸ˜‚
Oh, ofc! I wouldn't have joined this RP instantly if I was super into HTTYD. This is my dream roleplay, so I'll definitely give it everything I've got for this roleplay :closedeyessmile: I hope we find more people soon to get this party started πŸ™

Users who are viewing this thread

Back