• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π‘𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐲𝐫𝐫 β€” waiting room

Characters
Here
Other
Here

social

falling for youβ„’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is serving as a temporary waiting room.
The current deadline is MARCH 9th! This is subject to change at any time
It is not first-come-first-serve, meaning you will be accepted via PM if I feel your character is a good fit.
If you do not receive an invite by the time I specify, that means your character has not been accepted.

How are people already done with their cs?! Ya'll work FAST!

Mine was actually premade because this rp was made a month ago too so I just used my gal so dw 😭
Oh phewww, I thought yall worked overnight or something, I was about to send my prayers XD but so far I'm loving the vibe of everyone rn!

Hey, social, just a quick question: do gender roles exist in this world of yours? Or do men and women stand almost equally?
social social

Hey, social, just a quick question: do gender roles exist in this world of yours? Or do men and women stand almost equally?
social social
They are equal, so things like female Vikings going for dragon riding isn’t a big deal or anything

As long as they have the Viking spirit and aren’t weak or useless, they are chill

Am I missing a memo?? Why is everyone using the same little character Icons lol

lol, it's my favourite placeholder, I've seen so many people use it, and it's much easier to handle for someone who doesn't know too much about coding XD You didn't miss a memo, I promise, it's just a coincidence XD

Am I missing a memo?? Why is everyone using the same little character Icons lol
I just use them as a placeholder for my character while I work on his character sheet

Its so cute!! I just didn't know if I had to have one down or if I could go straight to working on the character sheet XD
Thanks yall!

spent forever writing a rite of passage section only to click "cancel" instead of "save" :ghostxnx:

oh i would cry after that. that sounds awful!

imma have to learn my lesson at some point and do my original typing in google docs lmao

Yup! That's what I'm doing right now. Google Docs is always a big help with character-making.

PSA:
I will be traveling on Saturday (March 2nd) and will be unable to respond until most likely the 3rd. If you have any questions, please try to contact me before this or it will have to wait until I have recovered from flying all day.

Hi omg everyone's character are looking cool as shit. I literally just started learning how to code just to make my character sheet on here lmao

(This isnt me trying to pity you into accepting me btw T.T, I totally understand if you don't think my characters would be a good fit for this and at least it will have finally launched my motivation to learn how to code on here :3 )

Mine was actually premade because this rp was made a month ago too so I just used my gal so dw 😭
Oh? I hope you don't mind me asking, but if the RP was made once before, why was it discontinued/revamped? Did it just die out from inactivity and this is its revival?

Oh? I hope you don't mind me asking, but if the RP was made once before, why was it discontinued/revamped? Did it just die out from inactivity and this is its revival?
The roleplay never moved past applications. This just got revived because I could

I see I see, that makes sense. I'm glad you gave it a second chance then, it's too good a concept to pass up on!

PSA:
I will be traveling on Saturday (March 2nd) and will be unable to respond until most likely the 3rd. If you have any questions, please try to contact me before this or it will have to wait until I have recovered from flying all day.

Hey social! I hope you're safe with your travels! <3

I have a question about this idea that I have. I'm not sure how plausible this is, but for my character's rite of passage, I had this idea that they would have a concussion while trying to ride their dragon. But when the dragon returned to protect her from the overseers, Im just wondering what the overseers would think? Would they force the dragon out of the way to get the viking back or would they trust the dragon to protect her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back