• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Rich Text Editor

DrowningXInXPackingPeanuts

XxI AM THE PILLxX
Rich Code Editor? What is it, at first I thought it was the little paper in the bar at the top, or is the Rich Text Editor just the bar with the B I U with all the little symbols at the top of the writing thing. I am soooo confused!!!! HALP!!!

Rich text editor is the post editor with the little buttons, and where you get to see your changes real time. Like if you bold the text, in the editor it's bolded as well. Any changes in size, font and color can be visibly seen in the editor.

If you turn it off, you'll be switching to plain text. This should have no buttons whatsoever and is the safest way to use more difficult code without it breaking.

monopoisoner said:
Rich text editor is the post editor with the little buttons, and where you get to see your changes real time. Like if you bold the text, in the editor it's bolded as well. Any changes in size, font and color can be visibly seen in the editor.
If you turn it off, you'll be switching to plain text. This should have no buttons whatsoever and is the safest way to use more difficult code without it breaking.
Thank you so much! I have been confused about that for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back