• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RHOE OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Reincarnated Heroes of Eldrein OOC page,

Question I'd like answered is if anyone has suggestions for team names, going off of zeno's suggestion I'm thinking they will be named the Gold Eagles, as all to be inducted achieve gold rank on graduation, and changing falcon to eagles cause like how everyone claims Gandalf should have used the eagles from the start, in the lands of Sul people know if something needs doing you send the eagles.

Apart from that I've tried finding art of a fortress/headquarters in a Forrest and the only thing that comes close to what I'm imagining as a big ass live in barracks is from black clover funny enough lol Black_Bull_Base.png

If people prefer a discord I can make one but the rp will remain on the site

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Femboy Femboy Funnier President Funnier President Ian Temero Ian Temero

All things considered, I'm fine with the name.

The real question is who built that base in story...

The base is just the closest thing I can find to a fort/small castle in the Forrest. If I could draw believe me I would make something less goofy and a bit more symmetrical in terms of design instead of eccentric.

But to answer that it was built for one man who stands above the rest, and his team I guess.

Escanor_Anime_Season_3_Design.png
Captain of the golden eagles Sir Barnaby Leigh Burnsholt.

Figured I'd put lore and npcs here

Writing the first post now.

gold eagles!
blue dragons!
black gryphons!
red blades (of sul)

^So like this?

this chapter of Sul military is named the Golden Eagles
Unless people suggest something better. The gold birds are considered to be one of the best groups of warriors in Sul, though they tend to operate by themselves or in teams of three or four. That's totally because of skill and not because there's only like twenty members on the team...

Won't lie if you have a better picture I'll happily use it in place of the one I found

All I've got are Minecraft reference pictures, but that's for... Something else entirely.

And I meant it as more along the lines of how Lenz is gonna take that information.

It was built over 100 years ago as a outpost for knights of the Sul kingdom, the gold birds claimed it as a home base and fixed it up to a more acceptable level 30 years before the rp starts

I'll probably wait a bit for a character or two more before posting the open but we have enough to start.
The first arc is the new recruits dropping off stuff at HQ and all the characters being sent on a quest.

I figure everyone can get to know each other on the road and if need be we timeskip saying they learnt each other's names and arrive straight at what's happening.

If players look to join after the start their characters would need to be older then the newest recruits (members on a mission so they missed meeting the recruits)

Or some contrived reason as to why they are joining late.
"Oh they earned gold rank right after graduating because blah blah blah"

People generally graduate around the age of 18-19 and attempt to get a job or join a chapter. It’s only those who qualify for the eagles who get chosen right out the gate.

There are ways to level up your rank so it’s not like everyone in the eagles is a gifted prodigy child with a third eye, just 60% of them. The other 40% took a bit longer to qualify but they made it with effort dagnabbit

Put up my first post!

Lenz is currently doing something with Lunch, and has maybe a year under her belt with the Gold Eagles for context!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back