• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reylo

Figuratively

departure from a literal use of words
reylo2.png
You come from nothing. You're nothing. But not to me.

I would like to find someone interested in a bit of a Dark Rey AU plot, or just a Reylo plot. It could happen before the saber tug-o-war where Rey accepts Kylo's offered hand or after, where she wakes up after Kylo and therefore is unable to escape. I personally prefer the latter idea because I want to create a transition from the canon universe to the AU and develop the romance.

I would take the Rey role, so I would need someone for Kylo's role.
I'm fine with mature themes (violence, swearing, the stuff within the site rules).
I prefer a bit of a slow-burn romance, so if you're impatient and want a quick 'insta-love' I'm not your partner.
I would prefer to roleplay in PMs.
My post style is paste tense, 3rd person, usually multi-para. I'd like to at least have one paragraph (4+ sentences) replies. My length per post varies depending on how much time I have and my drive and inspiration at the time (writer's block happens to us all).
I won't be able to reply every 5 minutes, or every single day. I will post as frequently as time allows me to do so. If something comes up that prevents me from replying for a period of time, I'd let you know and hope you'd do the same for me.
My grammar isn't perfect, but I try, and hope a some mistakes won't deter you from considering roleplaying with me.

Send a message my way or reply here if you are interested.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back