• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rewritten | All The World's A Stage - Rules

sunshine and whiskey

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1. Have Fun - If you are joining this roleplay then please have fun because that's truly what writing is all about.

Respect - Please respect my rules, roleplay, decisions and your fellow writing comrades. Any disrespect of any kind showed towards anyone will mostly likely get you kicked from my roleplay, ASAP.

GM - I, Typist, is the GM of the roleplay so I have the final say so in every situation.

Posting - Please be able to post at two paragraphs though more is preferred. This roleplay is Detailed, which mean your posts should be filled with character development, interactions, thoughts and of course, detail. Also, if you are joining, please be committed to writing a post at least every two days.

Characters - Please make them realistic and by that, I mean, make them imperfect and not perfect. This takes place in the real world so no one is perfect.

Character Sheets - I want to see well thought out characters when making your character sheet. I also want to see a sheet full of detail, please. You're 100x more likely to be accepted if your sheet is decorative. I adore color, multiple pics and sometimes, coding - Though coding is not required.

Extra - If you are going to be gone for a minimum of three days, please let us or someone know so we will not be waiting for you and the roleplay eventually die out. Also, in the Extra section of you Character Sheet, please put your Favorite Shakespeare Play or Story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back