• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revolution

"Good I had enough bowing to such scum that should be licking my boot and begging for forgiveness " Madara said as he stood up and armed himself with his blades the look in his eye change to a more deadly murderous look.

Auden pressed Farha back into a corner when the the two armed persons stepped up and the first drew his swords. He placed himself as a shield for her pointing his sword at the enemies. "You should watch your tongue, kid." Auden said to the first man. Mabey we could get to our horses? She thought but saw the man blocking the escape.

Theode slowly approched the guard and he queen, pointing her sword at them, but waited for Madara to take care of the guard.

I seemed to have a sword that was long and had a curve in it to his liking. "I could just slice both of your legs off right now and leave you here to rot and die so don't try to run away." I say to them. I seem to wait for Madara to also attack the guard.

Madara jumped at the guard his sword's aimed towards his neck and gut to make it harder to block. His eyes shined in the light showing a red colored hint in the light with a dark and dangerous look in his eyes and a giant grin on his face.

Farha screamed when the man attacked Auden, who fell down on her, dead. His empty eyes and mouth were open and blood made his skirt red."You...you MONSTER! She screamed and jumped on the man, trying to end his life with her dagger. But with tears in her eyes she couldn't see well so she just got his shoulder. She pressed the dagger into his flesh and twisted it. He had killed Auden. Her guard, her servant, her friend. He deserved it.

Madara held his shoulder... "THAT HURT YOUR GOING TO REGRET THAT... LET ME KILL HER!!!" Madara shouted angry looking towards the Queen pulling his sword out of the dead guards body looking at the queen with a murderous gaze.

Fahra tried to calm herself down and took a deep breath, not looking at the sword at her throat or the men. She dragged out her dagger from his shoulder and stood up. A puddle of blood was spreading from her friend on the floor. She held her dagger so hard that her knuckles whitened, but she knew that it was a stupid idea to try to attack them now. Everything was a stupid idea. If she had just listened to Auden...

"You're all dead. The King's men is on their way here, and they will be here by any moment." But she knew that it was a lie, both to them and to herself. No one knew where she was, and when they realised that she was gone it would still take days to search through the city.

Madara calmed down and put his sword away ripping apart a bit of his clothing to use as a bandage. He tired it around his shoulder and sighed." Lying's not going to help you here." Madara said looking at the queen as he took a seat on the floor.

They saw through Fahra's lie and they blindfolded her. He led her down the stairs and pushed her. She banged her head in a wall and slid down on the floor, leaning against it. They hadn't tied her up or taken her dagger but going up and trying to attack them when she was dizzy after the smash to the wall, and blindfolded wasn't going to get her anywhere. "What are you doing?" She said to the man who was hopfully still inside the room.

Theode looked at Madara as Justin took the queen down to the basement. She didn't think that she could hurt him. "Are you okay?" She asked Madara. "She got you hard, didn't she?"

"I'm trying to not let the kingdom rise back up that's what I'm doing" I reply to her question. "I'm not gonna tie you up because I trust you won't try and make a escape." I say to her.

Coughing a couple of times, loud enough for the echo to roam around the basement, Robert took a couple of steps inside the massive and dark basement, the torches being the only source of light in this dirty place. Behind Robert were two mercenaries, both heavily equipped with a chestmail which was covering their torsos, steel gauntlets covering their hands, steel boots covering their feet, steel helmets and one steel sword each.

"Hello? Anyone here, someone who is capable of negotiating would be most preferable." Robert yelled, startling his mercenaries. "S-sir!" one of them whispered. "Do you believe it is a good idea to yell...they...they might hear you.". Letting out a sigh, Robert turned his attention from his front to his man. "That is the point! Why do you think we came here in the first place? And there is nothing to worry about. You both are heavily armored! And they are nothing but peasants with some swords." he whispered back to the man, shutting him completely.

"Is there anyone here? I would like to talk with the man in charge! I have a proposition you might like. Come on, let's be civilized. Speak like men." Robert yelled once more, this time louder. Both of his men were ready for anything, their hands on their swords, waiting either for the signal to sheathe them or an event to happen.

Justin walks to the steps still in his armor "This is he, the leader. Now what do you want I'm not in the mood to talk." He say to him. He knew it was either a trap or some howler wanting the queen back for a price. So he kept his guard his guard up in case of a emergency.

"I'm fine." Madara said sighing. "Look I got blood on your floor let me take care of that." Madara said as he wiped the floor hearing a unkown voice in the basement. "How the." He muttered before walking down and ending up behind the man and his mercenaries. "So what can we do for you?" Madara asked.

Robert laughed. "Not in the mood to talk?" he said. "If I will provide you with weapons, supplies and money, will you be in the mood to talk? Or do I have to speak with someone else, who is more...smarter?" Robert teased. "But please, allow me to introduce myself. I am Robert. Robert of Howlswood, a well respected and influential. And, you two, are both dead men. It's not because you choose this place or anything, it is a nice, comfy and disgusting place."

"No, the reason you are dead, is because, despite being the Queen and despite the fact that she probably took measurements to not be detected, she was seen. And I took advantage of that. Boy, oh, boy. Beggars. They will tell you absolutely everything when they see a gold coin." Robert said, with a smile on his face.

"You see, I might gain great favor with the King from saving his precious Queen, which will benefit me. However, I see greater profit from this. Let us make a deal. You, give me the Queen, safe and untouched, and I, will provide you with what you need for your little...revolution. It is, beneficial for both of us."

"Since You introduced yourself I'll introduce me, I'm Justin Pyronis. And if you give us Rations, Weapons, and armor I will consider it a deal." I say to him still keeping his guard up not trusting this person.

"No Justin you're too trusting we have no proof that he would keep his end of the deal I'm not going to start trusting a Howler now of all times." Madara said as he drew his two blade's only to drop one due to his shoulder being injured. "Dam" He muttered holding a sword in front of him.

"Madara, put your swords away your injured enough and I don't want my men to be hurt as much as they are." I say to Madara. But he was right I was to trusting because this man could be lying to us.

"My, my, we have an eager man. And a foolish one. Do not think that my mercenaries are like those ridiculous guards who protect the castle." Robert turned around to face the nameless man. He walked towards him, with no fear on his face, then he leaned down, to grab the dropped sword and gave it to what appeared to be, Madara. "My men fought in three wars, they are both very experienced soldiers, strong and capable. Do not ever think that I will walk on this corners of the cities with weak and useless guards." he told him, with a calm tone.

Turning around, ordering both of his men to lower their swords as their swords were ready for a blood bath, he walked to Justin. "Justin, yes?" he asked, just to be sure. "You see, we have one thing in common. I don't like the king. I probably hate him more than you do." Pulling out something from his back pocket, Robert threw a bag of gold coins to Justin. "Take this, as a seal of our unwritten agreement. Now, release the queen and I will inform my men outside the basement to transport some supplies. Tomorrow, you will receive more." he said.

He puts the gold coins away. "Seems like a deal" I say to him as I walk down stairs and I grab the queen and I bring her up the stairs. "Take the girl and go" I say to him.

Madara took his sword off Robert and turned around with a angry body expression heading towards the blacksmith door before stopping and turning to the Howler. "O and howler you're men fought in three wars well I'm not impressed they became dogs serving under who ever pays for them see I'm a war veteran myself fought in three wars myself and spied for the king on several occasions but I will never server under another again." Madara said sounding rather angry as he exited the blacksmiths shop and headed towards the castle area.

Smiling, as he was happy that they made a deal, Robert gently grabbed the Queen's wrist. "My Queen, please, let us leave." he said, with a soft voice as he turned around, putting his palm on her back, gently pushing her towards the exit of the basement, his men, following them. Once they were close to the door, he took a look at Madara, as he spoke.

"It was one versus two. You are also injured. Death was written on your forehead. Even if your friend jumped to help you, I would block him, and truth be told, I might have died, however, you would have died in vain." he explained. "Men serve other men, even if they don't like it. I do it myself. I serve the king. But that will change. My men serve me because I pay them. They got a better wage and they don't have to be on campaigns, starving and tired. And also, because, I am rather generous. So generous that I might fetch you a good armor and some better swords." Once they got through the door, Robert turned towards them. "Gentlemen, you have made a very good deal." he said, before walking outside.

Once outside, the Queen's horse awaited her master patiently. "My Queen, are you alright? You aren't hurt are you?" And, I believe it would be a good time to talk about the current situation." Robert gave her a soft smile.

"I'll stay here and wipe up the rest of the blood." Theode said to Madara, and he went to talk with the stanger.

"You fool, even if you kill me that wont help our revolution one bit." She said to the man in the basement. You fool. Trust me as much as you want, but that's not going to keep me from escaping. She thought and held the dagger tight.

Farha heard the conversation, and when it seemed like no one was paying attention to her she cut her blindfold of. She was in a basement. She recognised the voices, the two men's from before and someone elses, probably a Howler's. She wanted to go but was still to dizzy. She was shocked and angry when she heard about the deal they were going to make. He was a tratior, and she was going to make sure that he got his punishment. One of the men came down to her and led her up, and she did make everything she could to not trip. He delivered her to the man she now recognised, Robert of Howlswood, an aristocrat who she hadn't seen in a long time. They left the house. "What do you think you are doing Robert? You better tell me that you were lying to them!" She said, ignoring his questions and was ready with the dagger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back