Revolt of the Outer Rim - Out of Character

Sorry posting took a while. I was busy, but that had very little to do with it. I just didn't have time to figure out what happened, I am really confused. So Rzaya did get her commandos or not?

Closing the gap between all our characters should have been done by now, why are me, @Coward and @Elephantom somehow in a board room now? I don't even know if Rzaya would be in there she'd have no business doing that. I'll try to get a post going today or tomorrow but not until we have a clear direction to head towards.

It's fine, I posted anyway. Need more people to start posting though @Coward @Elephantom @Tarmagon @Misuteri Kenshi @Wandering Hollow @Archie @TewlorDie @Nerdork

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. It seems having us on two different sides wasn't a good idea after all. 

Yeah... I guess we can take this as a lesson learned. Don't start so scattered that it's a chore to meet up. 

So, since this has died I shall reveal my plot for my character or his backstory that was supposed to be covered in the actual roleplay. I decided to do this because I want you all to know what I had planned if the roleplay didn't die

Johnathan's parents were part of the Corp's. They were big players in advancement of weapon technology and reflex and speed enchantments. Johnathan's small enchantment was actually a chip implanted into his brain which could push the signals around his neurons faster. Much faster. This was triggered by his music which is then split into different stages. I shall go into this a bit later. Johnathan's parents actually abandoned him while he was still at college and left for the safety of the Corps. When they arrived at the Corps, they were under tight security and were ordered to build a Point Defense System capable of not just taking down missiles, but be able to destroy ships much bigger than the Meg but not battleship tier. This PDS was a tri-axel PDS. What I mean by this is that the main weapons are able to move independently from each other. An example would be a PDS with 2 weapons, such as 2 30mm cannons, are able to aim at a different area to it's counterpart to a small degree, making it extremely deadly.

Back onto the stages I was talking about earlier relating to Johnathan's reflexes. The chip implanted into his head was a unique one. Only available to him. Reason why? He listens to music continuously, as some of you may have noticed. Now onto the stages. There are 5 stages in total;

Stage 0: Basically this is Johnathan in his normal form. Nothing special about him.

Stage 1: His speed and reflexes increase by about 10-15% Again not much but better than Stage 0. His electrical signals in his neurons are basically going around his head around the same percentage as his speed and reflexes.

Stage 2: The speed and reflexes are then increased by an additional 5% The signals are going faster.

Stage 3: This is where it gets dangerous. His head will start to hurt quite a bit due to the signals but there's an additional 5% added onto, bringing it to around 20-25%

Stage 4: This is the most deadliest stage even for him. This stage boosts his speed and reflexes by 10% but can cause serious damage to his brain and his body. Since his heart is now pumping blood around his body extremely fast, making sure oxygen gets to where it needs to. If he attempts to push his brain and heart any further, it could lead to brain damage and even heart failure and should be only done if deemed necessary.

In the end, I hoped that Johnathan would find his parents, stop them from continuing their work and move onto whatever else the Universe had to offer.

How many times did I try to get us to bridge that gap and RP together?

Rzaya never even talked to an actual PC in this, she only talked to Long Yang, and I was even going to conjure a twisted love interest just to turn Rzaya into an antagonist, if only to keep this RP going in a certain direction.

To be fair, I have to credit the downfall of the RP, or at least about 75% of it, to the site update. It murdered this and one other RP I had going, so no real hard feelings. But we probably could have salvaged it with a bit of cohesion. Anywho, if Archie comes back we can consider doing a spin off or a part two or something. Or just let this take a dirt nap and remember it with our nostalgia goggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we could always take the Meg over to another thread and head out exploring.

(Laughs) Yeah. The android army that the invaders brought as backup get infected by a rim virus and go nuts. Exterminate!

(Laughs) Yeah. The android army that the invaders brought as backup get infected by a rim virus and go nuts. Exterminate!

Did someone say.... 

EXTERMINATUS?!

bcc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back