Revolt of the Outer Rim - Out of Character

Tarmagon said:
Sounds like a plan, at least as long as we're the swarmers and not the swarmees. Oh, and we need to run the rail cannons out of ammo too, and don't forget the plasma shields. Though I think only capital ships have the generator capacity for truly dense shields.
Psshh. The rail cannons are nothing. Sure its fast but at least its not as fast as laser cannons.

@Tarmagon[/URL] Re:shielding, most of the corporate navy's bigger ships have shielding of some sort, but you're right it takes a TON of energy. It's way more cost effective for smaller ships just to focus armor in the front and pray to the cosmos for enlightenment and safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elephantom said:
So, @Coward is the only one in my side?

That's sad.

Damn it, the UCM are outmanned!
Deal%20with%20it2.gif

Elephantom said:
So, @Coward is the only one in my side?

That's sad.

Damn it, the UCM are outmanned!
Looks like it. I guess that's what happens when we sign up for the brainwashing space plutocracy? Not the most sympathetic cause (>u>)

Your dude outranks mine too, @Elephantom, so you're basically the Emperor now. All hail.

Don't me started. Oh, never mind. Too late. Rail cannon have one huge advantage over laser weapons, well actually two. They are just as damaging at long range as short (no diffusion) and they are not susceptible to the chaff effect. A laser will dump power into the first opaque thing it hits. A relativistic rail shot can blow through light debris that would stop a laser cold.

Elephantom said:
Are you conspiring against me, wax?
Since when was I ever on your side?

Tarmagon said:
Don't me started. Oh, never mind. Too late. Rail cannon have one huge advantage over laser weapons, well actually two. They are just as damaging at long range as short (no diffusion) and they are not susceptible to the chaff effect. A laser will dump power into the first opaque thing it hits. A relativistic rail shot can blow through light debris that would stop a laser cold.
Which is why I maaaaaay have a thing for railguns~

Coward said:
Looks like it. I guess that's what happens when we sign up for the brainwashing space plutocracy? Not the most sympathetic cause (>u>)
Your dude outranks mine too, @Elephantom, so you're basically the Emperor now. All hail.
All hail elephants, they're the real factor behind my success.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Since when was I ever on your side?
Which is why I maaaaaay have a thing for railguns~

[/QUOTE]
Since the damn beginning? Weren't you supposed to be a sleeper agent in the outer rim?

@Kel Vas

Tagging my one friend who might be interested in this as well. :3

Though I'm going to need to get my own character out of the Slums of Ardakul pretty quickly since I doubt many of the people would be starting in there.

Lana Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22825-kel-vas/ said:
@Kel Vas[/URL]
Tagging my one friend who might be interested in this as well. :3

Though I'm going to need to get my own character out of the Slums of Ardakul pretty quickly since I doubt many of the people would be starting in there.
One friend??? What about us??????????????

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Your already here why would I tag you guys >~>

[/QUOTE]
U stil hap tu D0 iT.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Pilots Guild Junior Pilot Kamille Ardent is ready for duty, Sir.... *Sniff*

[/QUOTE]
Welcome Pilot Ardent. Always happy to see a new face. Now that that's all out of the way, I have some questions involving a certain Cutlass class heavy fighter, a lot of broken windows, and some unexplained 'paint' bombing.

Tarmagon said:
Welcome Pilot Ardent. Always happy to see a new face. Now that that's all out of the way, I have some questions involving a certain Cutlass class heavy fighter, a lot of broken windows, and some unexplained 'paint' bombing.
I will neither confirm or deny anything, Sir.

Archie did you come back swinging with a lot more material in the overview or did I just miss that it was always there, before your Chinese hiatus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back