• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revival of Magic [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I will respond later tonight when I get home and I have access to my laptop. I really hate using my phone for paragraphs.

random question does anyone else's autocorrect start acknowledging your mistakes as words?

So Cynthia isn't going to look at Maryann's book? She did give it to her, so she can look at it.

Oh, I didn't notice that. I'm sorry I'm really confused where everyone is at the moment. I thought Cynthia left and Maryann stayed behind and now is interacting with the people on campus.

Oops. I can go back and fix that, or I can wait for the next post and she can get sprayed with water in front of everyone. I'm so sorry for my stupidity :X What do you think would be better?

random question does anyone else's autocorrect start acknowledging your mistakes as words?

Yes it's horrible. I don't save them or anything to my dictionary but my tablet just keeps it anyways. Even worse my tablet changes "was" to WA and "to" to yo. . . DO I REALLY SAY YO SO MUCH THAT IT THINKS THAT'S WHAT IT SHOULD BE.

---
Most people are at the cafe, I'm on campus. I want to start a plot movement but I don't want to get in the way of everyone being crazy(learning the books lol). I'll see who is interacting the least maybe and do it that way.

Ok I found the confusion I think. Blackrose7 Blackrose7 said that Maryann petted the cat but we are in different places is all so she couldn't have. Everyone else is together other than tiny, lenny, and I. . . I think dragonsfire dragonsfire Is still there at school but I've had no interaction so idk. Everyone else at the school quit soooooooo!

Also two books are possibly open if anyone wants to try to juggle two characters.

Also on a note not about the rp.

If you guys want a good and dry funny humor show watch Good Omens on Amazon prime or whatever has it. I'm dead watching it. So funny.

I've been meaning to watch that. It seems really good from all the commercials I've seen. I'm actually happy that it happens to someone else too. So many times it change was to way. It's infuriating!

That sucks so many people quit. I will respond tomarrow morning before or after work. Now that my summer job started I should be able to respond in a more timely fashion since I will actually have a period of free time.

It's great if you like more dry humor you have to pay attention to.

It's a big 'ol sadness that makes me sad when people quit. Oh well we will survive!

Ok so I think I'm going to introduce my new character by having her and a few others take Jane to the hospital because she is still knocked out. This way we can make it clear to them there is no drugs in her system and in turn their systems.

So for the dropped characters we could open them back up before the rp continues too far. Then they can just basically do what I did with Lyra and write the whole first few scenes in one post.

What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back