• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revival of Magic [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm fine with that suggestion. In other news I had Sebastian call for an ambulance before quickly realising that the US charges an extortionate amount for that, and the characters would be unlikely to cover that, so I'll redo my post and put it up tomorrow (about 6 or 7 hours) when I have a bit more time.

I'm fine with that suggestion. In other news I had Sebastian call for an ambulance before quickly realising that the US charges an extortionate amount for that, and the characters would be unlikely to cover that, so I'll redo my post and put it up tomorrow (about 6 or 7 hours) when I have a bit more time.

Sounds good! Jane's character is going to be unconscious till MQ (my nickname for Mqueserasera) can come back. So we thought it best to send her to the hospital.

On another note I have sent out an invitation to someone to join and they are catching up on the Lore!

It sounds fine to me. The hospital sounds like a good idea. More drama and anticipation. I am finally getting used to my new schedule and it's exhausting. I never knew planting flowers would be so painful to your knees.

Hello everyone I'm sorry for not responding before and ghosting you but I am dropping out of the rp. Thank you for being so open but my life has been hell of busy and I have a lot to do. Thank you again everyone

Meow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back